Questions & Answers
- QuestionHi with the ps4 its able to get simulated 7.1 or its only for pc with a program to simulate the 7.1 (5 Answers)
- Questiondoes it have a standerd headphone jack, for compatibility with things like 3DS? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this headset have voice playback for example I record commentary and I like to hear my own voice though the mic while I am playing video games. To be more specific I want to hear my own voice durring my video games though the speakers in ear. Thanks (4 Answers)
- QuestionIs this a USB headset? It is not mentioned in the product description. (5 Answers)Answers
No, it's wired analog. It comes with a long cable with dual 3.5mm for desktop PCs and a short 4-pole 3.5mm plug for laptops, consoles, mobile...etc. But it does include 7.1 surround sound and other audio DSP in their SteelSeries Engine software.
- QuestionIs it a bluetooth wireless version? (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow comfortable are these for someone who wears glasses? (I wear RayBans that are fairly large with thick temples) (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat's the difference between the arctis 5 and the arctis 3 (4 Answers)Answers
Hey Trueman, The Arctis 3 and Arctis 5 have a few key differences. While both offer virtual 7.1 surround sound, the Arctis 3 uses SteelSeries 7.1 and the Arctis 5 uses DTS Headphone:X 7.1. The Arctis 3 is purely analog (3.5mm connections), and the Arctis 5 has adapters for both USB and 3.5mm connections. Both are compatible with SteelSeries Engine 3, which gives you a ton of audio customization options. They also both have the same 40mm audio drivers and bidirectional mic, so you're not losing any sound or voice quality when you switch between the two. Because of the extra power provided by the USB, the Arctis 5 has customizable RGB lighting on both earcups. This will only work with the USB plugged in. The 5 also includes an inline ChatMix dial, which lets you balance between game chat (skype, discord, whatever) and the in-game audio. This is surprisingly useful when you've got that annoying guy either screaming or basically whispering during a match.
- QuestionCan i use SteelSeries - Arctis 3 connected to my handphone and make a phone call ( able to talk and hear through the headset ) (0 Answers)
- QuestionHow is the surround sound of the Arctis 3 compared to the Arctis 5? Thanks (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow bright is the Arctis 3, when you mute the mic in a dark area? For me, the mic is going to be muted most of the time. Thanks (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions