Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $599.99
QuestionThat machine, with a blue color,of 599$,help reduce cellulite and can I use this on a stomach too??????
- Answer No, but it will jiggle your belly fat which is entertaining and well worth it for 600 bucks.
QuestionReturn policy on item?
- Answer So here is the short and long: Return policy based on what bestbuy suggests should be under their policies under returns. With other products, usually no problem. If it is a manufacturer related problem...prepare for the worst! They *Theragun* have terrible customer service...you will probably wait a good 2 weeks to get anywhere and they don't offer free returns. You must pay for it.
- Answer It might depend on your FSA plan but it was FSA eligible for me. I submitted the receipt with a letter from my doctor recommending the Theragun for my sports sprains. A letter from a doctor was required to make it eligible, but it worked for me.
QuestionHello, Im leaving to my country on Sunday, can I pick it up before that if I buy it now for sure??
- Answer If it's in Stock at your local best buy store they can have it ready in less than an hour after you purchase it
- Answer Mine came with extra heads
QuestionI have bad scoliosis pain, mostly L4, L5 area. My spine on left side has shifted left, so I am in so much pain standing and walking. Can this device decrease my pain, and can I use it on my back without someone helping me?
- Answer Yes you can use it on your back, but this is very high power and it can cause discomfort for some. The entry level model has lower speeds and is more of what i would recommend. Try to not focus on one particular spot too much, start at that spot but try to go throughout that particular muscle, preferably while moving that muscle somewhat while massaging it, to get that muscle to relax.
- Answer Yes. It is in the case behind the foam cushioning.
- Answer A wireless charger is available as an extra cost option. The PRO model comes with 2 batteries and a battery charger. Charge one battery while using the gun and swap when you need to recharge. This is sufficient for me, so I haven't sprung for the wireless.
I would recommend:
Questiondoes it charge only under the US 110 V ? or may I charge in Europe as well where the voltage is 220?
- Answer The voltage is 230V in Europe and it is only 220V in a few countries like the Philippines, China, Chile, etc. To answer your question though the included charger shows that it supports input voltages from 100-240V and both 50Hz and 60Hz. So it should work wherever you bring it, but make sure you have the proper plug adapter. As long as you have charged up the batteries it can be used anywhere, since it is wireless. Hopefully that answers your question.