Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $259.99
QuestionIs this unit too low, so that when a 49” TV is on it, it can’t All be seen clearly by people sitting up in bed?
- Answer Hi Bevie, Thank you for your question! The TV stand is 24" tall, and should work great for any room in your home, but for comfortable viewing purposes, we recommend TV stands 30" or more. That said, if your bed is lower to the ground, you may find this stand suitable. Hopefully that helps you make your decision!
- Answer It was not assembled. It took the 2 Geek Squad guys almost an hour to put it together. I'm so glad I didn't try to do it. It would have taken me many hours and more muscle than I have at 75 years old. Even the instructions recommended using 2 people to assemble.
- Answer I use it in a corner, but it would work on a flat wall too.
- Answer Hi Chuck, If you enter your zip code on the product page on Best Buy's website, it will say when you can expect delivery. As for information about Geek Squad installation, please reach out to Best Buy directly. Below is a link to their customer service page on their website. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/electronics/customer-service/pcmcat87800050001.c?id=pcmcat87800050001
QuestionTried to call and verify if product was in store. Was on hold for 10 minutes. How can I check if this product is in store before I waste a trip to the store and be turned away?
- Answer Hello, Right above the yellow 'add to cart' button, there is a spot where you can enter your zip code. It will tell you the nearest location for pick up or if shipping is an option. Have a great day!
QuestionWould you send me a plan view drawing showing the dimensions? I just bought this from Best Buy to install next week for a 85 inch Samsung center support tv. It only weighs 130 pounds, but the stand is only 23 inches high, so it brings the tv down lower.
- Answer Hi Gary, If you're still in need of the line drawing for the dimensions, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-203-2917.
QuestionI see that it has 1 hole in the back for wires. That will not work for me so can I cut the hole bigger or just not install the back panel?
- Answer Hi! Good question. Yes, the back is not require for assembly, so you should be just fine not installing it or cutting a hole that fits your needs. I hope that helps! Thank you!
- Answer The cabinet is up against a wall with the TV on it....it appears to be in the range of 32-33 inches
- Answer Hi! Thank you for this question. This piece does have holes for cable management on the back. I hope that helps with your decision! Thank you!
QuestionI have a 58" tv that would hang over the ends which is fine. The feet for the TV are 40" that taper down but I would like to know the length of the sides are the feet are aprox. 10" deep. Is there a picture of the top dimensions?
- Answer Won’t work, my 50 inch only left about 1 inch overall
- Answer Hi! Great catch here! The dimensions of this product are: 23" H x 44" L x 16" W. I hope that helps! Thank you!