Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this work with Dell laptop running windows 10 and below? (5 Answers)Answers
I bought the 1TB WD black unit from Best Buy about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I have a Dell laptop with an AMD8 processor and Windows 10. I can't get it to work. I have been working with WD support Level 2 for the last couple of weeks and they still have not figured out a solution. I am still working with them.
- QuestionDoes this come with or require a cord or other attachment to connect to the computer? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work with Windows XP and USB 2.0 ? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work with my ps4? (4 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work with my MacBook Pro? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs thus drive HHD or SSD? (5 Answers)
- Questiondo I have to use the my passport feature (5 Answers)Answers
No, all features on this gadget are completely optional. You can use it for just saving files, backups, or anything. There is no set feature that you must do.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionWill this work with a DISH DVR to store movies? (3 Answers)Answers
Yes, however the drive will be reformatted to be used with the DVR. The format is only compatible with other Dishnetwork DVRs. All data will be lost when the drive is reformatted and the drive will not be compatible with a PC until the drive is reformatted for a PC.
- QuestionCan I save photos & movies on this & then plug in & view them on either a mac or pc? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionPurchased about a month ago. Now my windows 10 won't recognize it and insist the drive is at issue? Anyone with this problem? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions