Questions & Answers
- QuestionThis refrigerator has a width of 35+ . My entrance door is 33 inches wide. Is there any way the fridge doors can come off to clear inside? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWidth with doors open (4 Answers)
I noticed on this item that when the doors are open that it adds almost an inch to each side of the refrigerator. Is this part of the width dimension? I ask because my opening is exactly 35.7" and one side of the refrigerator would be tightly against the wall. I'm thinking it probably wouldn't open. Can anyone provide me a measurement across the top of the doors with both the doors opened at a 90 degree angle. Thank you!Answers
- QuestionHow is the noise level? Is the motor loud? (4 Answers)
- QuestionWill this refrigerator work in a garage? I have heard many don't...if the temp outside is colder?? (2 Answers)Answers
It's my understanding that no newer fridge will work if the ambient temperature gets too far away from ~25°C. It's not something one manufacturer has that another doesn't. R-12 was banned and they're all now required to be more energy efficient. To do this, they must select a refrigerant which inherently doesn't work if it's too hot or too cold outside of the fridge. I put a really old fridge (cleaned the coils) in my garage. Consumes ten times the electricity, but works like a champ. Some people buy old display fridges used in convenience stores. They similarly consume massive amounts of power, but operate over a much larger range.
- QuestionHeight of Refrigerator (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIn the freezer, how far out does the pull-out rack/shelf come? (5 Answers)
Does it pull out as far as it could possibly come - or does it stop some distance back? Some I have seen stop as much as 10 - 12 inches back, making it hard to reach the back edge of the rack/shelf.Answers
- QuestionI have an ice maker but can't find a filter (4 Answers)Answers
There is no filter for the ice make . The filter they are referring to is for the model that has water through the door feature. I In-laws have the Whirlpool model with the water through the door feature and the filter is in the fridge in the upper right corner. What is not clear is if that model filter also services the ice maker. I think the ice maker is set up differently in that model. You can buy an external filter for the water to the fridge at the big box hardware stores the only problem is to change out the filter you have to turn water off and may have to pull the fried out to do that. I wish I would have know about that BEFORE I bought the fridge . Still like the fridge and would recommend it . I am trying it out without the external filter for now and may install one later.
- QuestionAre the sides on the black unit grey as well? (2 Answers)
- Questiondoes this show fingerprints (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions