Questions & Answers
- Questionare the large burners on the left supposed to go off and on when set on high (6 Answers)Answers
Not sure what you mean. The burners have sensors built in and and will go on and off to maintain a specific temperature on your pan. Even if you have the burner set to max, eventually the pan should reach the desired temp and the burner will begin regulating.
- QuestionCan the ovens be set at different temperatures? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the temperature range of the small oven? (3 Answers)Answers
Dude, it goes from room temp, to like, really, really hot man!! Lol All kidding aside, i just checked it and the top oven will bake up to 525 degrees, lower oven goes to 550 degrees, hope this helps! Btw, loving it! Thanksgiving was great, able to use both ovens at same time was great! Top one heats up super quick too!
- QuestionI did not receive an instruction booklet with my range, so how do you set the time on the clock?(not the timer, just the time of day). Thanks. (4 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this oven have the ability to lock the door? (1 Answer)
- Questioncan this range be financed through best buy? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionis the insulation between the inner wall and the outer wall to protect the outside surface from overheating during self cleaning mode? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhere is the "START" for Warm Zone On? (1 Answer)
- QuestionElectrical requirements (1 Answer)Answers
- Questiondoes anyone else notice the sharp edges on the oven handle? (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions