Quicken WillMaker Plus 2010 - Windows
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
Quickly and easily create any of a variety of personal legal documents
Follow a simple, guided interview to complete each document with your personal information
Protect your family with essential legal documents, including a will, health care directive and financial power of attorney
Complete additional helpful documents relating to personal finance or home and family, such as authorization for a minor's medical treatment and child, elder and pet care agreements
Automatically customizes your document to match the legal requirements of your state
Valid in all states, excluding Louisiana
- PC Processor TypeIntel® Pentium® processor
- PC Processor Speed133MHz
- PC Operating Systemwindows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- PC System Memory32MB RAM
- PC Hard Drive Space19MB, 26MB to install
- PC Video256-color 800 x 600 video card
- PC Drive Type and SpeedCD-ROM 2x
- PC Modem14.4 Kbps
- PC Additional RequirementsInternet service required to access online features, Internet Explorer 5.0, printer
- PC Optional RequirementsAdobe Acrobat Reader
- Media Count1
Rated 1 out of 5 stars
not so greatPosted .
2010 edition has been downgraded and no longer incudes living trusts, forcing you to the online site they charge a mere $1 to create one...but only one. Some of the interview questions for the trust are answerable only once and cannot be edited and there is no warning so be careful. Make a mistake and its full price again for another one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend