Care That Brings Families Together
Home is a familiar place for people as they age. Make aging in place easier with the help of smart technology.
Wellness Support Included
Wellness Coaching5 See disclaimer 5
This service sponsored by UnitedHealthcare includes 24/7 phone access to wellness coaches, senior-focused health education, and referrals to local community resources.
Personalized Help for Your Family's Needs
Our Advisors are here to help, every step of the way.
Your Advisor is:
- Trained to assess your caregiving needs and help determine what's right for your family.
- An expert consultant who can walk you through the many benefits of Assured Living, including helpful tools and support from the experts at Mayo Clinic and UnitedHealthcare.
- Your personal guide to help you along the journey and offer advice as your family's needs change over time.
- Your trusted resource to make living at home easier and more comfortable through the use of technology.
How to Start the Conversation
About Assured Living
Find tips on how to start the conversation with your mom about caring for her through Assured Living.
Technology Solutions Designed for Seniors
Learn how senior-friendly technology can help support independent living and make it easier to stay in touch with family and friends.
San Francisco ChronicleSmart-Home Tech Might Help Older Adults Live Independently Longer ›
- Fall detection device does not detect 100% of falls. If able, users should always push their button when they need help. Button signal range may vary.
- Available with select packages.
- Not all products available in all markets.
- Best Buy does not provide, and the content on these sites is not, medical, diagnostic or treatment advice. These services do not replace professional medical advice and are for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your health care professional for medical advice.