30mm f/2 Pancake Lens for Samsung NX10 Cameras - Black
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
Compatible with Samsung NX10 cameras
As well as most Samsung cameras with an NX mount for wide-ranging use.
Optimized for shallow depth-of-field
To create images with sharply focused subjects and soft, blurred backgrounds.
Makes it easy to take the lens on the go.
30mm focal length (equivalent to 46.2mm in 35mm format)
Allows you to shoot striking images in a variety of situations.
50.2° angle of view
Lets you capture a wide area.
Approximately 0.16x maximum magnification
Enables you to take detailed shots.
f/22 minimum aperture and f/2 maximum aperture
For optimal light gathering, so you can capture crisp, bright photos, even in low lighting.
5 elements in 5 groups with 7 circular aperture blades
Also features 1 aspherical element for sharp shots.
- Owner's manual
- Samsung 30mm f/2 Pancake Lens for Samsung NX10 Cameras
- Maximum Focal Length30 millimeters
- Maximum Aperture2 f/
- Minimum Focal Length30 millimeters
- Lens Mount CompatibilitySamsung NX
- Lens TypeStandard & Medium Telephoto
- Product Name30mm f/2 Pancake Lens for Samsung NX10 Cameras
- Model NumberEX-S30NB
- Color CategoryBlack
- Product Weight2.9 ounces
- Product Length with Lens Closed0.9 inches
- Product Diameter0.8 inches
- Brand CompatibilitySamsung
- Filter Diameter43 millimeters
- Minimum Focus Distance9.8 inches
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts1 year
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor1 year
- Field Of View50.2 degrees
- Minimum Aperture22 f/
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
super lensPosted .
I recently purchased this lens to compliment the 20-50mm that came with my nx300. Let me just say that I do not want to take this lens off because it is so great. The pictures I can capture are amazing and with this lens it has elevated my camera to a whole new level. Its a great deal for such a great lens!I would recommend this to a friend
Q: QuestionWould it be better to buy a new one or repair the current?My lens is broken should i buy a new one or get it repaired
Asked by sadden photographer.
- A:Answer Repair costs vary from lens to lens, so you may want to consider seeking a repair estimate before deciding whether or not to purchase a replacement. Simply stop by the Geek Squad counter at your local Best Buy store and we'd be glad to help you out. Alternatively, remember that you can always contact the lens' manufacturer for additional service options.
Answered by AaronGS