AppleCare+ for HomePod
You rely on your HomePod every day.
Protect it with AppleCare+.
Protection for your HomePod from the people who know your Apple products best. AppleCare+ includes accidental damage protection.1
One stop for technical support
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Mail-in or carry-in repairs2
- Express Replacement Service
Apple hardware coverage
- Hardware coverage for your HomePod and AirPort devices
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a $15 service fee for HomePod mini or a $39 service fee for HomePod, plus applicable tax
Software support included
- Software support for AirPlay 2 and the Home app
- Connecting to wireless networks
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of either plan is not required to purchase the HomePod. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions.
The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.
1. Service coverage is available only for HomePod for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship and (ii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your HomePod, each incident being subject to a $15 service fee plus applicable tax for HomePod mini or a $39 service fee plus applicable tax for HomePod. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability.
2. Availability of each option depends on country or region in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.