AppleCare+ is available for AirPods, AirPods Max, Beats EP, Beats Pro, Beats Solo3 Wireless, Beats Studio3 Wireless, BeatsX, Powerbeats Pro, and Powerbeats3 Wireless.
The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.
1. Service coverage is available only for AirPods, Beats earphones, or Beats headphones and their original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability.
2. Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
AppleCare+ for Headphones
Your headphones go everywhere with you.
Protect them with AppleCare+.
Protection for your AirPods, Beats earphones or Beats headphones from the people who know your Apple products best. AppleCare+ includes accidental damage protection.1
One stop for technical support.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone2
- Mail-in or carry-in repairs
- Express Replacement Service
Hardware coverage for your AirPods, Beats earphones, or Beats headphones.
- Hardware coverage for your headphones and battery
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling within 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $29 plus applicable tax
- Bluetooth connectivity
How to buy AppleCare+ for your AirPods, Beats earphones, or Beats headphones.
We are an Apple Authorized Service Provider.
Our Agents are Apple-trained, so you can trust us with all your Apple devices. We use genuine Apple parts to deliver Apple-certified repairs, and only Apple-certified repairs are backed by Apple. Learn more ›