Shipping To a Military Address - APO/FPO
Most items on BestBuy.com can be shipped to Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses. Standard shipping is the only option available for APO or FPO addresses. Shipping to an APO or FPO address may be limited or restricted. The following items do not qualify:
- Scheduled delivery items, such as large appliances
- Large or heavy items
- Items containing hazardous materials, such as lithium batteries
- Items or item categories not allowed due to USPS restrictions
If an item cannot be shipped to an APO or FPO address, we'll let you know after you have entered the shipping information.
Some items shipped to APO and FPO addresses will be received within 5 to 7 business days. However, most orders take up to 14 business days. Orders containing older movies and music titles may take up to 30 business days.
To make sure your package gets to its destination, follow these instructions for entering a military address.
- For Army, Navy and Marines: Enter Unit Number and Box Number.
- For Ships: Enter Ship Name and Hull Number.
- For Air Force: Enter PSC Number and Box Number.
Address Line 2 field
- Enter optional military command or organization name (e.g., USAG J or 2/566 Postal Co.).
- Enter APO or FPO.
Note: We cannot ship to city codes other than APO or FPO for military shipments.
Select one of the following:
- AA – Armed Forces America
- AE – Armed Forces Europe, Middle East, Africa and Canada
- AP – Armed Forces Pacific
ZIP Code field
- Enter the 5-digit ZIP code for the military unit. It must start with a 0 or 9.
- We suggest entering the phone number of a family member or friend who is stateside. Our system does not accept international numbers.
Military Address Examples
Army/Air Post Office (APO)
PFC Jane Doe
Unit 100 Box 987
APO AE 09021
Fleet Post Office (FPO)
USS Cochrane DDG 96
FPO AP 96691