- 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- 5V/1A Wall-Charger
- Augmented reality headset
- Lightning to micro-USB cable
- Lightsaber controller, tracking beacon
- Micro USB to Micro USB cable
- Owner's manual
- Phone Tray
- Power Cable
- USB C to micro USB cable
Ratings & Reviews
Compatible smartphone required
Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges is a smartphone-powered experience compatible with select Android and iOS devices.*
Mirage AR headset, lightsaber controller and tracking beacon kit
Brings Star Wars™ into your world with the technology of augmented reality.
Lightsaber controller design
Experience what it feels like to wield a lightsaber for the first time - to face-off against enemies right in your own living room.
The Mirage AR headset's two fisheye cameras lock onto the tracking beacon to ensure accurate tracking of your location, while expanding and filling in the environment around you with an immersive augmented reality universe.
Transparent front shield
Enables smartphone cameras for the Star Wars™ augmented reality apps.
Soft, elastic headband
Offers stability while maintaining the optimal level of comfort.
* For use with: iPhone® X, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 and S7 edge, Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel, Moto Z² Force Edition, LG G6.**
** Additional devices will be added to the above list soon. Check back here for updates.
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.