Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $44.99
Questionis there warranty on this? I bought this and - N30 Pro 2 the SN30 only lasted on 2-3 battery use, the other one last at least a day or 7-8 hours usage. please let me know what i can do regarding this item, i purchased in June
- Answer Have you charged the controller with the USB cable it came with? I would try that first. If the issue persist id bring it back to best buy with your receipt, if it's past return policy check with the manufacture.
- Answer Yes, either way. I hook mine up BT though.
QuestionI want to use with my Odroid xu4. It is not blue tooth. I have an 8bit do wireless dongle on it. Will this controller work with that?
- Answer The dongle should work, as long as the software your using has the functionality to use a controller. It will need to be configured to the software. It also world when plugged in via USB
- Answer I cannot use the 8bitdo receiver with fortnite. can u help me?
QuestionIs this controller compatible with the 8Bitdo Retro Receiver for SNES Classic? It says on 8bitdo.com that the receiver is "*Not compatible with SN30/SF30 2.4G controllers", but I don't know if this controller is a 2.4G one.
- Answer Yes, the SN30/SF30 2.4ghz are different than the SN30/SF30 and SN30pro. The SN30/SF30 and SN30pro use bluetooth, the SN30pro does not support 2.4ghz so this will work no problem and is 100% supported and working with the SNES Classic so long as you have the 8bitdo reciever.