Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this monitor have sound (7 Answers)
- QuestionHow wide is this monitor? (4 Answers)Answers
The screen is 19.5 inches across diagonally. If you include the bezel (the black edges all around), then it is 21.5 inches across diagonally from corner to corner. It is 18.5 inches across from edge to edge measured horizontally and 11 and 1/8 inches high. After you attach the included stand, it measures 13 and 1/4 inches tall.
- Questioncan the monitor be wall mounted? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs this monitor compatible with Windows 10 (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAnyone having a hard time assembling the monitor to the monitor stand? (7 Answers)
I just can't put the input on the monitor stand into the monitor itself? It doesn't seem to click or even go in completely and I already have the monitor stand on the big "ovalish thingy" that came with the monitor. I also try to screw it down with the screw on the ovalish thingy but it doesn't keep the monitor standing.Answers
You must push the "neck" of the stand into the receptacle of the monitor with a medium amount of force. It snaps into place but you may not hear it click. Then just lower the monitor onto the oval stand. No tools required.
- QuestionDoes it come with Cables? (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this monitor have DVI-D input? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes monitor have VESA mounting possibility? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan this be turned into portrait instead of landscape? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionScreen resolution (4 Answers)
I am using this as a second screen for a surface pro 2 and I can not get the screen resolution to the recommended level. I am using a mini display port to vga, should I switch over to the DVI-D? Thanks for any infoAnswers
The native resolution of the monitors listed (S200HQL CBD, V206HQL ABD) are 1600x900. The Microsoft Surface Pro 2 native resolution is 1920x1080, you will most likely have to lower the resolution setting on your Surface to match what the native is on the monitor for it to work correctly.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions