Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes the price include installation? If not, then how much to install this + component speakers? (2 Answers)
I am thinking about buying this unit and the Alpine - 6-1/2" 2-Way Component Car Speakers with Poly-Mica Cones, which I would also be purchasing from the Best Buy store in SW Las Vegas on Arroyo Crossing Pkwy to go into a 1998 Toyota Camry. I would like to know the total cost of the components plus installation for the stereo and speakers.Answers
The cost that best buy charges to install the radio and speakers is ridiculous. They want 79 bucks per set of speakers plus any wiring or miscellaneous that is needed. For the radio because it offers so much each item has a separate charge for instance the blue tooth for the cell phone or the satellite radio plus the install kit you need for the dash and wiring harness the quote I received to install two sets of speakers and the radio and I saved money bc I already had the dash kit and a wiring harness was 450 and that did not include the radio itself. That was just installation. What a rip off.
- Questiondoes xm satellite radio work in Sweden? (1 Answer)
- Questionheadphone jack (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionmy cd player went out. i want to replace it and thought i might as well do it right. i have a 2004 lexus rx330. will this Alpine fit in my car? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionBluetooth enabled? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this Alpine receiver be installed in my 2016 Chevrolet Colorado truck? It only has a am/fm radio in it. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWill Best Buy drill a hole and mount the satellite antenna on the roof? (0 Answers)
- QuestionWill this fit a 2003 Mercedes SLK230? (0 Answers)
- QuestionWill this radio fix a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500? (1 Answer)Answers
This is a very nice stereo system. I replaced the stock radio in my '92 F-150 and it's working GREAT. The radio station reception is stronger, the Bluetooth works well, the hands free phone works well, and since I also updated all four speakers at the same time it sounds great too. Whether or not it will "fix" your truck depends on what is wrong with your truck, but with all of the adapters available, it can likely be made to fit just fine.
- Questioncan radio be install in most cars? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions