Questions & Answers
QuestionJust to confirm, this is the 9th generation 2019 oasis 3 with warning light ability correct?
- Answer Nope, the 2017 version doesn’t have the warming light. It does have the adjustable auto backlight, but it will not warm the screen. The 2019 version found here: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/amazon-kindle-oasis-e-reader-2019-7-8gb-graphite/6356772.p?skuId=6356772 does have the warming light you are looking for.
- Answer No, the Oasis cannot be charged with the table top charges Apple phones are charged by.
- Answer Yes This version has color adaptability transition capability. This is the 9th generation.
- Answer 9th 10th is not available yet Yes
QuestionDoes this newest model have an internal speaker or do I have to some other device to listen to audio books
- Answer There is No internal speaker. There isn't a plug for headphones. You need a bluetooth device for sound.
QuestionI plan on going to Italy later this year. While I am there, can I use overdrive to borrow a book from the US library set up on overdrive?
- Answer Yes! I borrow all my books from the library and have read them while on vacation in Mexico. I don’t see why it wouldn’t work in Italy.
QuestionI'm looking to buy one for my Mother. She is 83 and failing eyesight. Can the screen be magnified (zoomed)?
- Answer Yes. The settings are inside the book as she is reading. See photo 1. Click Page Display. At the bottom of the list is Low Vision. Click Low Vision, and it magnifies the text. See photo 2.
- Answer Standard one year "parts and labor".
- Answer If it has Bluetooth tech, it will work.