Questions & Answers
QuestionWhen you purchase an ipad with wifi plus cellular package, does that mean you MUST have an active cellular package? I want to know if I want to purchase this with the option to use cellular or it is a must?
- Answer No, you do not have to activate a cellular package to use the iPad. We have an older model in use for YEARS and never activated the cellular feature. It was the only one in stock at the time so we had no choice but to select it.
- Answer This is the 3rd Generation iPad Air. This iPad Air was released on 3/18/2019.
QuestionWhich one to choose Wifi +Unlocked or Wifi. I have internet accessibility. Dont need a phone feature. Need it to connect pick up from my router walla. Thanks
- Answer The unlocked you don’t need a Cellular service or you can go to any service you want. If you pick WiFi you can only use WiFi. The Cellular WiFi you get SIM card and are on phone service you are more secure and you can use internet anywhere. It doesn’t mean you use phone on iPad and the Cellular WiFi is better trade in
- Answer Yes, this model is 10.5" and the display size is measured diagonally.
- Answer You don’t have to have WiFi service to use iPad. You can use a SIM card from your cell phone on this iPad Air to surf the Internet. You can also connect to the internet without inserting a SIM card from your phone by just using your cellphone as a WiFi hotspot. Another way to connect to the internet without having a WiFi service is using public places that have WiFi service such as bookstores, coffee shops, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Target, or any Fast food places such as McDonald’s, Burger King, Taco Bell. I hope this answers some of your questions.
- Answer Hi, Best Buy doesn’t have layaway but you can open a credit card account with them. Once you have a Best Buy Credit Card, you can make purchase and pay a minimum payment without paying interest within a specific period, usually between 9 or more months. You also earn points when using the card to make purchases in Best Buy and outside Best Buy Store. I hope this answers some of your questions.
- Answer It is better to buy a keyboard but they sell a cheaper brand then apple and it works great. I got it at Best Buy. Other wise it is like th old I pad.
- Answer It says I can use it as a phone but only if my phone is near by.
QuestionHow do you transfer all data from your old iPad to the newly purchased iPad? There is no Best Buy store near my town.
- Answer You can restore backup from an older iPad backup via iCloud or from a computer.
- Answer Check with your carrier for compatibility and cellular data plan availability.
QuestionHow long does the battery last if I listen to music only, with headphones plugged in? Is it still 10 hours?
- Answer I don’t listen to music. But battery does really last long and I play games all the time.