Questions & Answers
- Answer No. They just changed their policy. You can no longer use your rewards points money to buy gift or prepaid third party cards. For example I tried to buy a pre paid Version card and the clerk said you can't use card rewards money towards cards anymore. I've been using this program for years...now they changed it. :(
- Answer The ITunes cards were purchased as a gift and the person that I sent them to were stationed overseas. They were utilizing them for calling. I assumed that they needed just the redemption codes to be able to access.
- Answer iTunes cards are for money spent inside the iTunes store, or for apps within your phone. They are not meant for minutes on your phone, that is done through your carrier (i.e. AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, etc).
QuestionHow can I use a BestBuy gift card online to purchase an ITunes Gift Card (e-mail delivery) - there is no option to enter the gift card info?
- Answer How can I make a lurches on my bestbuy gift card
- Answer Yes we have used it for months now to pay Apple music
- Answer No. AppleStore cards can only be used in person at Apple Stores or online at apple.com
- Answer 40 mins from USA to turkey the country
QuestionIf I want to buy an iPad at Best Buy, can I use an apple gift card or i tunes card ? Or just Best buy card?
- Answer iTunes gift cards only work on purchases from iTunes or the App Store, so you can purchase music, movies, iBooks, are apps with it, but no physical merchandise. Apple gift cards can only be used at the Apple Store. You can use a Best Buy gift card to purchase an iPad at Best Buy.
- Answer 1. Don't send anything to anyone you don't personally know. Scammers use these cards for money. 2. If you do know this person and they have access to a computer or phone you can take a picture of the number and send it to them to use that way. 3. Don't post it on FB as anyone other than the intended person could use the number first making it useless for the intended person.
QuestionI attempted to buy 5 iTunes cards at Downingtown PA location and was told Apple prevents purchases of more than two cards in one day. Is that for real when I can buy 3packs of itunes cards in other stores? Will you sell my email address? Thank you.
- Answer I never heard of being limited to how many cards I can buy but I have been told they check Id and maybe they could possibly limit you if you were buying with a credit card. Credit card fraud and kind of a cash advance if you are paying with credit.
QuestionPurchased a $25 dollar ITunes card & when I attempted to activate it I received this message “the code you have entered hasn't been properly activated". I need some assistance desperately.
- Answer Do you have a receipt? Does it show the activation? Contact the store they should be able to assist you.
- Answer First you need an iTunes Account. You need either one of these iTune gift cards loaded into your account or a credit card on file as your payment method. When buying an App the price will be automatically deducted from you gift card balance first and if more $ are needed your credit card is charged for the balance. If no gift card then purchase is charged to your credit card automatically.
QuestionI have a friend in another country that wants me to buy a iTunes card online how do I purchase it and send to another country online
- Answer all you have to do is go to nearest best buy shop and purchase the card yourself and send the code to your friend . or send your friend picture of the card
QuestionCan you use this gift card to buy in store apple products? ex: airpods pro, iphones, iPhone cases, etc.. Or does it only work on iTunes, app store (for games, phone apps) and apple music?
- Answer No, iTunes cards cannot be used for any physical merchandise. It can only be used on iTunes and the App Store.
- Answer Can be used for App Store, iCloud, Apple Arcade, News+ ... cannot be used for Apple Store purchases (I.e. iPhone, MacBook, iMac).
QuestionIs the apple music trial promo valid to former/existing users? I’ve already tried it befor and wonder this promo is only for new users.
- Answer It’s only valid to new users. Tried to redeem myself , such a bummer
QuestionIf I purchase an iTunes gift card can the recipient use that to make video calls/FaceTime to me?
- Answer FaceTime is free, wether is video or just audio calls, you don’t have to pay nor have money in your iTunes account; all you both need is internet and both need to be using apple devices (iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, MacBook, Apple Watch, etc). I hope this helps.