QuestionIf I have a Samsung s+9 and I want to switch it with iPhone 11, how much the difference will be? Plz reply me.
- Answer There is a big difference between the two but IOS is pretty easy to use and get familiar with. Just make sure to go through all the settings area to see all it can do. I prefer the iPhone over the androids
QuestionIf i buy it in payments under att does it come connected already or i have to pay for the service
- Answer You must pay for service along with your cost of monthly payments for your phone.
- Answer You can buy it outright. But if you want just the camera, the 11 pro or 11 pro max is the way to go. But, at $1,000+ it would probably be more economical to buy a $1,000 camera. It would have a higher MP rating. Or a $700 camera and $300 program to edit.
QuestionIf I have an iPhone 8 plus that has a small crack on the back but works perfectly and I would like an iPhone 11 pro, how much would it cost?
- Answer You should go to an Apple store and ask for a trade-in. Every phone has a different number, and if it has a crack on it, they are the best bet on finding out if and for how how much you can trade it in for.
QuestionHi, If I buy this phone from carrier and pay full price as one time payment, am I still stuck with that carrier or can I just ask them to remove sim-lock right away and go with different one? Thanks
- Answer Check with your carrier for their unlocking policy.