- Answer The simple answer to the question is if you already have the X then it is not worth getting the XS unless you just want to have the latest technology. However if you want a bigger screen then it is a worthwhile upgrade to get the XS Max. Main differences in the X compared to XS -Faster processor -Better camera -Louder speakers -Slightly faster Face ID -30 minutes more battery life -Available in Gold If you are coming from any phone other than the X, then it is definitely worth getting the XS, or the XS Max if you want the biggest screen. If you already have the X and don't wan't a bigger screen I would save your money and get an Apple Watch Series 4 instead.
QuestionPlease i want to know if device ipXS comes unlocked so i mean if i can use with other carrier , so i will use with other ompany. best regards
- Answer No, the phone in this listing is not unlocked. It can be used with Verizon or AT&T. In order to get a completely unlocked iPhone you can use with any carrier, you need to purchase it directly from Apple.
- Answer I use this phone a lot and at the end of the day my battery is at 40%
QuestionI currently have Verizon and want to upgrade to the ca. If I have a Verizon gift card, can I use it at Best Buy to purchase this phone using the Verizon plan?
- Answer I have used gift cards to buy phones in the past with Best Buy. I have Verizon.
- Answer I found out a few weeks ago that you cannot. At least not the device upgrade credit coupon.
QuestionDoes the Iphone XS of the Verizon Carrier comes unlocked? If I choose to make the one-time payment for the iPhone with the Verizon carrier, can i use it with another carrier?
- Answer No, the phone is not unlocked if it is marked as "Verizon carrier" or any other carrier. If you are looking for an unlocked version of the iPhone, you can purchase at an Apple store or on the Apple website. Be sure to choose the model which is not associated with any carrier.
QuestionIs the phone brand new or refurbished? I don't want to buy a used phone with all that money, lol.
- Answer I bought mine from Best Buy about 2 months ago and it was new. I wouldn’t spend that much on a used one.
- Answer I like the XS. Better features and 2 cameras. Plus a lot of memory on the XS I got. XS it’s close the the iPhone 11 Pro. But the price I got mine. It’s worth it.
- Answer Best Buy can easily add new phone to your exiting plan. The young man that helped me was very efficient at taking current plan & adding new phone
- Answer They should be unlocked, however when you go to Latin America you should purchase a prepaid plan and use the local SIM card, otherwise your carrier will charge you for international roaming, very expensive!