Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow well does this PC run World of Warcraft (Legion) and Overwatch? Thanks in advance! (0 Answers)
- QuestionWhat processor model does this laptop will have? FX model? (1 Answer)
- QuestionThe picture shows a Blu-Ray logo on the optical drive but the specs only say DVD. Which one is correct? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi, My suggestions are as follows: 1. Verify that it indeed is a "Blue-ray" logo. The Blue-ray logo normally has a lower case "b" with a half crescent moon graphic wrapped around it on the right side. It may even say "blue-ray" underneath. 2. If verified that it is a Blue-ray logo on the optical drive, stick a Blue-ray disc in to see if it will work. You might also need the right application to run the disc as in the case of Microsoft Media Player to run a DVD movie. If all else fails, contact the manufacturer of the PC.
- QuestionIt says R7 and R5, does anyone know which one it is? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes this laptop come with a warranty? (0 Answers)
- QuestionIs this laptop plastic or metal? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIve had this laptop for about a year and a half, but suddenly it wont run unless its plugged in. I fear the battery is on its last legs, but when i search the model number to shop for batteries nothing comes up. any help would be appreciated (1 Answer)Answers
Higher powered ASUS computers, including gaming ones can often display the same issue that you are encountering. Unfortunately, while the computers are amazing, they often don't have the battery capacity to handle all of the amazing perks. You can replace the battery through various sources, however. And the pros of these computers are most definitely worth it, in my opinion. Hope that helps.
- QuestionWhat processor model does this laptop will have? I can't find the specification (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions