Questions & Answers
- Answer These headphones come in a mesh bag - but if you need a case, it would have to be the size of the box they come in - as they are NOT foldable. Your best bet would be to put them in the original box for transport because it's quite stable and takes up the least amount of space.
QuestionMy 5 year old daughter entering kindergarten needs headphones for computer class. I see the band is not adjustable. Are these too big for a child?
- Answer The band does adjust up and down some. I bought them for my child as he turned 6 and he can fit them with them adjusted all the way down.
QuestionI’m going on a 15 hour flight. I need noise canceling and comfortable on my head. Are these a good choice?
- Answer These work well but are “on” ear as opposed to over ear like the studio version ,as well as I don’t think the EP is noise canceling but I believe the studios are.
QuestionDo these make noise when you move around? Basically, do they rattle everytime you handle them and/or move around with them?
- Answer I haven’t noticed that, so no.
QuestionI just received these headphones today, i use them with an ipod.. I can't turn the volume up or down or even change a song. I tried everything! I can hear the music and can't even change a song either. HELP PLEASE!
- Answer the volume can be many options, such as the app ur using to play what ever, then the pc's volume, and these have a volume switch on (L) side.. as for changing song no option for that, that i know of.