Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $50.99
The regular price is $59.99
Questionare the wireless
- Answer No, these have a lightning connector. BeatsX and Powerbeats 3 are wireless.
I would recommend:
- Answer Yes
- Answer No this specific model is for iPhones but there is a model that is the same except it has the 3.5 headphones Jack port.
- Answer They sent a separate email telling you what to do
- Answer No they do not. The lightning connector makes them for later version iPhone users. In my opinion, instead of the normal aux jack, the lightning plug is far superior for sound quality, and also speech quality.
QuestionSince these beats where bought out by apple do you get an apple warranty on these if they break?
- Answer One year only after that your on your own Also does not cover if someone cuts the wires or runs over them
- Answer Before you buy - If you're having any doubts or concerns, your best bet is to reach out to the retailer or seller. Ask about their return policy, what accessories are included, and whether or not they are new - used - refurbished - or authentic Beats. Service options, parts availability and response times may vary according to country. Please contact Support to find out if your product is eligible for repair and to find out if there is a repair cost associated: https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=bbd&PFC=PFC6007 If you’ve lost an ear tip, replacement kits are available for purchase. Click on “Service or repair,” then “Start a repair request” then click on “Service Request” here: https://www.beatsbydre.com/support/service-warranty. If you have another part that needs replacing, contact Apple Support to see if your product is eligible for repair. You can contact support through the same link or through your Apple Support app (download here): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apple-support/id1130498044?mt=8 If your product has a serial number, you’ll need it when you contact support. Please review this resource for how to find your serial number: https://www.beatsbydre.com/support/how-to/find-serial-number