Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $154.49
QuestionI am considering purchasing this product for my tile floors of which I have cleaned with a steam mop. I have about 1200 sq/ft in tile and wondering if the battery will last. Also, I am wondering if you prefer this over a steam mop?
- Answer I had the Shark steam mop and I like this way better. I have both Tile and wood floors and this works beautifully on it. I usually get 3-4 cleanings out of my kitchen - not sure of Sq/ft but its not small. I also like that you can put whatever cleaner you want in this and it will work - unlike the shark. The scrubby pads are nice too.
- Answer I’ve been meaning to write a review for this. My house is 3-level 4,800 SF of hardwood, marble and other stone. Full charge allows for about 3500 SF of space. Cordless is extremely helpful and far better than steam mop and 2 other items I’ve tried and returned. Somehow, the machine sort of guides me as I hold the handle lightly, not firmly. It seems to detect the moisture from the spray and difference between rug and wood, too. It’s a smart product and ranks up there as my favorite electronic gadget along with Dyson cordless and Keurig. Encourage you to try!
- Answer One of the features I like about this product is that you can use whatever cleaning solution you like in the refillable tank. As far as safe you would most likely want to refer to the cleaning product label about its suggested application. The mop though can certainly dispense any liquid cleaning solution.
QuestionI have an old vacuum/scrubber that vacuums up the water from floor and goes into a different container. It is corded and very heavy. How is water sucked up or just the mats do the work?
- Answer There is no tank that sucks up the water. You hit a button and the water/cleaning solution sprays a fine mist and then the pads are microfiber and absorbs most of it. My hardwood dries within 5 minutes and I haven't seen any puddles or excess water anywhere.
QuestionI need help with streaky laminate floors. I tried the solution it came with and then tried vinegar and water. The floors look terrible, streaky and filmy. Any assistance would be appreciated!
- Answer This is unusual, Kat. We'd recommend trying a water only rinse. Please call us if we can help - 800-237-7691.
- Answer Since the pads are spinning it may work well on the grooves, but like most mops, its really designed to clean the surface.
- Answer Yes, you can use plain water so long as you follow the manufacturer's instructions.
QuestionOnce the charging lights indicate a full charge, is it necessary to unplug the unit to prevent overcharging?
- Answer No, modern batteries do not have this problem. From around 2010 onward, battery tech has improved greatly, and new electronics and batteries no longer have issues staying on chargers forever, and will not be damaged.
- Answer No, there is no suction involved. It is absorbed with the pads on the bottom of the mop.
- Answer Yes it will definitely be okay for that type of floor
- Answer Hi Lola - it doesn't have an option to use it with a cord. It's a cordless model.
QuestionWhen the battery is dead where can I purchase a replacement battery? Usually how much does the battery cost? Thanks!
- Answer The battery is not a replacement part we sell to consumers, however the charger is. Also, your machine has a warranty that covers the battery!
QuestionBest cleaner to use? Tried Bona -spray--both hardwood and deep hardwood clean (spray bottle). Nothing bug scummy residue This is with clean pads. Before I box up and return to store, don't want to open up sample bottle included if I'm returning.
- Answer Use the Bissell sample and use that product every time you mop. It is great for even stuck on junk with no residue left!