Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $69.99
QuestionCan this vacuum be left in the charging unit ? ( Limited hours or just leave it in until you need to use it ? Much easier to pop it in the recharger and not think about it. ) Is the battery Ni cad or Lithium ? : ) Love so many features of this vac.
- Answer This battery is a Lithium, Yes you can leave it on the charger all the time til you use it!
Questionmy vac always shows a solid blue light, no blinking. It works for only 2 minutes max after charging for several hours. what is the problem?
- Answer EITHER THE CHARGER IS NO GOOD OR THE INTERNAL BATTERY LIFE IS GOING BAD
- Answer Third full charge of owning this, I just ran mine continuously in standard speed as a test: exactly 15 minutes of power.
- Answer Simple plug in . It plugs charging end to top of vacuum. Nice long cord.
- Answer No, The battery is not replaceable.
- Answer This one has one of The Best batteries I have ever used! It holds a cvharge and can deliver 2 speeds of vaccum = very impressive! & Easily it can be cleaned & ready for use!
- Answer My battery blinks red when charging.
QuestionCan the battery be replaced? After almost one year, mine no longer holds a charge for more than about 1 minute.
- Answer This happened to me with the B&D I bought about a year and 1/2 ago--very irritating--I bought another B&D because my previous one lasted for years before expiring, and I hoped that the issue would be resolved---so far--3 months---this seems to be a better product, and B&D seems to pay attention to their products. I would recommend just buying another hand vac--a battery would not be worth the cost.
- Answer B&D bagless cordless hand vac weighs 2.2 pounds.
QuestionJust bought a new one 2 days ago. It doesn't vacuum, even the cord is plugged in ! Try to charge it whole day, but the light is in red and blink constantly - seems like not being able to charge. What shall I do? Can I go to store near me to change it????
- Answer You should be able to take it back to any Best Buy store as long as u have proof of purchase
- Answer Yes. You can still charge it.
QuestionI am moving and misplaced the paperwork and box. When you take it apart to clean filter - How do you re-position filter pieces and put it back together, Are there any pictures of the placement?
- Answer You need to futz a little bit to reposition the filter pieces and plastic bin to put it back together. When you have it positioned correctly you will hear a click. I would suggest calling the company and ask them for an instruction manual. My model is Black & Decker HHVJ315JD10
QuestionIs this handheld vacuum wall mountable? Does it come with a charging base unit? If so, is the charging base unit wall mountable?
- Answer No the black and white model is not wall mountable. No charging base, just plug it into the outlet and find a place to lay it down. The cheaper version is wall mountable!
I would recommend:
- Answer Once the red light stopd = its at Full Power!