QuestionThe description says that this device mops. Does it actually mop? Like with liquid? Or is it a dust mop type of thing?
- Answer So, I first tried just wetting the pad with water and cleaner. Let it go in a 10'x10' area. Didn't do much. So, I sprayed some cleaner in spots where I could visibly see dirt stains on the linoleum. Still didn't do much. See pic after about 30 minutes of "mopping". I suspect unless you are a complete neat freak and just want it to pick up additional dust, then its a waste of time. I will NOT be using the "mop" attachment again. However, it cleans pretty good as a vacuum, so I'm keeping it. There are some robots out there that you fill up and some even spray as they go. I may buy one of those for the kitchen in the future. They may even work on the hardwood in other parts of the house. Just don't buy this one for wet mopping! See pic.
QuestionIs this good with picking up dog/pet hair? I have hard floors, so the hair my dog sheds is just on the bare floor. Would one of these be good at sucking up the hair, or would that be too much for it to handle?
- Answer I have hardwood floors and two dogs. We were amazed at how well this picks up the pet hair. We do empty the filter probably more than those without pets. However, we love our Bob. Bob is a member of the family now, and cleans our floors every day. Would definitely recommend for pet homes!
- Answer Our downstairs has a medium shag carpet, a low pile rug, and tile. The Bobi handles all of it extremely well, although sometimes it senses the slightly raised rug as an obstacle and avoids it. A light push with the foot, and it’s fine.
- Answer I have not had any issues with it on our engineered hard wood floors
- Answer No.
QuestionHow well does it clean crumbs (like if the kids are snacking on chips etc) and small garbage... Say a small candy wrapper? If there's a juice spill does it clean that ?
- Answer Cleans crumbs very well, just like a regular vacuum. Not tried the mop feature yet. But can say it does a great job!
- Answer I have a couple of Shih Tzus’ and it works great.
- Answer It comes with a remote. Not sure of app
- Answer I have only vacuumed so far but it does mop as well.
- Answer I let my run for about two hours and it cleans my whole downstairs 5 rooms