Questions & Answers
- BOOST BYOD SIM KIT
Your price for this item is $9.49
QuestionHow many GB do u get
- Answer You do not get GB w a SIM card - the SIM card is used to get you on the Boost network. You get a GB data plan from Boost. They have a variety of plans - different data amounts per month at varying rates of dollars per month. Look for deals when can...I was able to get an unlimited monthly plan (really 35GB per month before throttling) for 25$ when I used my own compatible UNlocked phone w a Boost SIM card.
- Answer Depends...did you go to Boost Mobile and verify your phone is compatible with their system first? For example, I had a Samsung S7 Edge and it wasn't compatible on their network. I purchased a Note 9 and it was compatible. You need to check with Boost Mobile and verify your phone model.
- Answer Yeah it should work. There are 3 Sims in the box and one of the three should be compatible. Hope that helps
Questionwould this work on my iPhone 7? But my SIM card locked to sprint, can I try a boost mobile sim? Will it work?
- Answer Yes it should work on iPhone 7. There are 3 Sims in the box and one of the three should work. Confirmed working on iPhone 6 plus
QuestionWill this work for the IPhone Xs Max? I just ordered this sim kit on the boost mobile website
- Answer Yes, this Tri-branded SIM Card Activation Kit is compatible with iPhone Xs Max.
QuestionOn the youtube video the guy says you get the first month free with buying the boost mobile. Activation kit from best buy is that true?
- Answer No, boost only run this promotion when you purchase from them. If you brought from anywhere else they wouldn't honor it.
QuestionWould this SIM card work for an IPhone 5? It’s worked for boost mobile before not sure how the whole SIM card works.
- Answer Yes, the Tri-branded SIM Card Activation Kit will work with an iPhone 5.
Questioni bought a boost mobile sim kit will it work on my lg stylo 3 on bring your own device if so which one do i insert
- Answer Call the boost Mobile customer service and walk thru it with them. You will be doing this anyway if you are keeping your current phone number and or transferring data from your phone.
QuestionWill this pack work for my boost mobile stylo 4? I need a SIMOLW506TQ. Thats what the byop sight said for boost...
- Answer Yes, this SIM kit will be compatible with your Boost Mobile phone.
- Answer No, you will not be able to use any locked phone with this SIM card. However, if your Verizon phone has been unlocked, you can use it with another carrier at that point.