Questions & Answers
- Questionwhat is the best amp/receiver to power these two speakers by themselves (1 Answer)Answers
Thank you for your question. The 151 SE speakers are compatible with any amplifier or receiver which outputs between 10-200 watts per channel and 4-8 ohms. We do not recommend any particular brands over another. Whichever receiver in your price range with necessary features falling within these specifications should work well for you.
- QuestionAre the bluetooth compatabile!! If not does bose make a outdoor speaker that is? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questioncan these speakers be hooked up to flat screen tv? (2 Answers)Answers
You can, but you will get very little sound to probably no sound at all from them since your TV will most likely not have enough power to push them. Check your TV documentation to see if the output connectors for the speakers are powered or not - if not, you will need an amp/receiver to get real sound from it.
- QuestionCan you and how do you hook these up to a Bose waveless radio? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWould the Pioneer DEH-2550UI receiver work with these speakers?, thanks (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHow to connect these to TV (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I conected the Bose Lifestyle 25 with Bose 151 Speakers (1 Answer)Answers
Our LifeStyle V25 system is compatible with many different types of outdoor speakers, including our 151 model. In addition to the speakers, you will need to connect a Bose LifeStyle expansion amplifier and use a Bose model PMCIII remote control. These expansion parts and more information on the setup can be obtained through our support team. They can be reached at 1-800-380-4831. Thanks!
- Questioncan these speakers attach to my HDTV, or to my IMAC? Thanks (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionMounting Brackets (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI got these speakers to replace 15 year old model of bose 151. the new ones will not fit into old mounting bracket. Is there an adapter out there to convert so I do not have to drill more holes in my house. (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions