Questions & Answers
QuestionDoes this only work for Apple products or can this be used with Android devices as well? example: Galaxy phones
- Answer They have a version for the samsung or droid products. You have to get the ones for your product so the buttons work correctly.
QuestionWhat is the Difference between Bose Freestyle earbuds and Bose iE2 earbuds?Does one produce richer better sound quality than the other?
- Answer In addition to the striking new visual design, the Freestyle Earbuds provide all of the increased durability and moisture resistance benefits of our Sport In-ear headphones as well as an in-line microphone (for use with any phone) and volume +/- controls for use with an iPhone. There are slight improvements in audio quality too, but the largest benefit is in the features mentioned above. We hope this helps!
- Answer Headphones have to be specially detailed noise isolation. Alot of them say noise reduction or something that means they cancel out some noise but not all. I would recommend something that is not in ear if you want a true noise isolation experience but bose does pretty well though.
QuestionWith the Bose Freestyles lacking the hydrophobic cloth in the Bose Soundsport, what allows for the sweat and weather resistance in the Freestyles?
- Answer The FreeStyle earbuds have the same inner layer of thin hydrophobic cloth as the SoundSport earbuds. That's what I was told by multiple Bose representatives at different stores before purchasing my FreeStyle earbuds. Both earbuds are rated for the same water resistance so really, there is no point in spending the extra money to get the SoundSport earbuds unless you need a longer cable. Well, the cable built into the SoundSport earbuds is shorter but they come with an extension cable. You can buy this same extension cable from Bose if you really wanted to.
QuestionWhat are differences between FreeStyle and MIE2?I am looking for earbuds for my iphone 5, which I can use during workout. Will both work for my use? What are differences between them?
- Answer Thank you for your question. The audio quality is comparable between the two, though the FreeStyle earbuds are a better option for use while working out. They are sweat and weather resistant and are engineered for durability. They also include volume controls for certain Apple device, such as your iPhone 5. We hope this helps!
QuestionThe right side of my headphones do not work. Why?please answer my question. These headphones were not cheap, and should be working.
- Answer Your headphones should definitely be working properly. If you have checked to be sure your cable and connectors are intact and the settings on your device are correct please call technical service at 800-380-4831. Support hours are Monday - Friday 8:30AM to 9:00PM and Saturdays from 9:00AM to 7:00PM EST.
QuestionI JUST BOUGHT THESE AND IT SAYS COM. WITH IPOD, IPAD AND IPHONE. CAN YOU USE THEM ON ANDROID, HAVE A SAMSUNG AND LG PHONE?????
- Answer I was able to use with a Samsung S5. The limitation appears to be with using the "call" feature. This wasn't a concern of mine. The earbuds work great for music.
QuestionWhat is the Difference between Bose SoundSport in ear headphones versus Monster ISport Intensity?
- Answer The difference is price and preference. I have the Bose, which I use everyday, and they have never let me down or fall out of my ears. I bought my wife the Monster I Sport because she didn't want to pay for the Bose name brand. She said the sound is great, and they do not fall out of her ears.
Questionstay in earhow difficult is it for the headphones to stay in my ear as the apple ones and others similar just don't do it
- Answer They fit just fine no problems
QuestionBose freestyle android compatible?Android compatible? There are 2 versions. Do you have the newer model?
- Answer Just got these last month, so I would assume we have the latest version. Yes, works with both Android and Apple.