Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this power 3 sets of speakers with the Niles SS-4 speaker selector. I have one pair of Bose 251's, one pair of 151's and want to add another pair of 151's. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan I connect the Bose SA-5 amplifier to my Bose 501 speakers? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWill this amplifier replace the Bose av20 console in my bose home theater, which consists of a sub woofer, 4 peripheral speakers and a center speaker? Also, how is it connected to the tv? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI'd like to buy the SA-5 and connect 2x 251 outdoor speakers in my patio area. I'd like some extra oomph on the low end and would like to add a subwoofer. Should I increase the power by adding another amp to SA-5? Does Bose sell an amp like that? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello Royston, our Bose 251 speakers are carefully engineered to provide rich, full range sound from a small weatherproof enclosure. Our SA-5 amplifier can support 2 sets of our 251 speakers but does not include a LFE or sub output. Thank you for the inquiry, for further questions or assistance we can be reached at 800-367-4008.
- QuestionHello, I have the Bose CineMate 1 SR Home Theater Speaker System and I want to add more speakers around my living room and possibly around the house using wifi. Wil the Bose sound touch SA-5 be compatible with my 1SR connecting wireless speakers? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionI have two Bose Virtually Invisible 191 speakers and am going to put them in my ceiling. What cables do you recommend to use, and will this amplifier all I need to attach the speakers to in order to get these speakers working? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello Hussein, the SA-5 amplifier is a great choice for the Virtually Invisible speakers, we recommend 18 gauge speaker cable (up to 50ft from the amp) and 16 gauge (up to 100ft from the amp). All you'll need is power to the amp, a Wi-Fi connection and speaker cable. The SoundTouch SA-5 is even capable of running two sets of a lot of our speakers for future expansion possibilities! Have a great day!
- Questionwill this amp work with the soundtouch 300 for bass purposes (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionI have 2 Bose Free Space 51 to use in 2700 sq ft outdoor pool area. I want to play music from an iPhone 7 (preferably via blue tooth) and stream music from internet. Can you tell me if I need more speakers and suggest other Bose equipment that meet goals? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questioncan i connect bose soundtouch30 series to the amplifier? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello oliver. If you are asking about physically connecting the SoundTouch 30 Speaker, to the SoundTouch SA-5 Amplifer; then no, the SoundTouch 30 Speaker is a powered speaker. It does not accept additional amplification. The SoundTouch SA-5 Amplifer is designed to connect to passive speakers, typically either 1 or 2 pairs of stereo speakers. In terms of using SoundTouch to play music from multiple speakers; you can certainly have the SoundTouch 30 and a SoundTouch SA-5 play the same music simultaneously. Thank you for your question and have a great day!
- QuestionCan you add this to the soundtouch 300 with acoustimass 300 system to improve the sound for music listening. (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions