Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $19.99
- Answer It is not,
QuestionHow do you fold the handle? It opened, but now I can't figure out how to fold it closed again.
- Answer Just push it inwards! Takes a little force, so it's not as easy as unfolding.
QuestionI see this dryer does not come with a diffuser. Does it have the small concentrator attachment?
- Answer No. It’s just the blow dryer no attachments.
- Answer The button have to be depressed the entire time to use the blow function without heat.
- Answer Nope. No serviceable parts or assemblies.
QuestionHow do I clean the lint build up in the back of the dryer? It now runs too hot, because of too much lint.
- Answer i would suggest a tooth brush
QuestionThis hairdryer works off and on. I’ve been able to use it once in a while, but more often than not, no matter where I plug it in it won’t turn on. What’s wrong with it?
- Answer Hi Gwin, Please call our toll free number at 1-800-326-6247. One of our representatives will be happy to assist. Thank you.
QuestionI’m looking to buy a hair dryer to attach a diffuser to. can anyone tell me the measurements for the end I would attach it to? Also is it a straight nozzle or it does gradually get wider? Thank you
- Answer Hi! The end measures approximately 2 1/8”. The barrel starts getting wider after about 1.5” so a universal diffuser should work.
- Answer Yes! It has a screw that can be changed to different voltage and back. It's lightweight and excellent for travelling.
Question10% COUPONI have a coupon that can only be used in store - if I pick these items up at store can I use the coupon when I get there
- Answer Yes you can! Great huh?!
QuestionHair dryer does not work in plug but everything else does work in plug. Have tried reset button
- Answer one day all of a sudden it stopped working. I thought its broken .. then after an hr or so i tried the reset button and it worked .
QuestionDoes anyone know the amps for the 1875W. When the dryer is pluged in after 2 to 3 minutes the GFI is actived.
- Answer According to the instructions, use of this dryer with other electrical products or appliances may trip a 15 amp circuit breaker or blow a 15 amp fuse.
- Answer Hello! You must press the retract button to retract the cord from the handle.