Questions & Answers
QuestionIs this a multi voltage article?I want to give it as a gift to a friend who live outside USA
- Answer This product is rated for use with 120 volts.
- Answer Hello Larizza! No, this item is not dual voltage.
- Answer Yes. It has three modes. Fast, Slow and no rotation. I have not had too many problem with tangling unless I snagged it in a wrong position. Brush untangled and released the hair easily as soon as I stopped the rotation. Love the brush, style with one hand !
- Answer Hello! This item is designed to work on most every hair length. Unfortunately, we do not make this spin air brush in a smaller size.
- Answer Probably the motor is broken. Mine stopped working after three years. They are not made forever so I just bought a new one. !
- Answer NO, the brush can not be removed.
- Answer It's 4 inches on the barrel itself
Questionhow do you change the brush size? i cannot get the large brush off so i can put the small one on. thank you.
- Answer The brushes are removable so you should be able to change sizes. I know I can. If not, then there may be a malfunction and you should contact customer services.