Questions & Answers
- Questionafter the memory gets full with recording can i delete it and start over ? (2 Answers)Answers
Really a great question Mar. Our DVRs have an overwrite feature enabled by default. What does this mean? When your DVR hard drive becomes full, it will overwrite the oldest footage with the newest to keep your system recording at all times.
- QuestionWhat cables are included how long ect. What is not included? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat framerate do the cameras record at when running at 1920x1080 resolution? Do the camera's have mics to listen in on audio? Can I disable motion detection per camera? Is the 1TB drive able to be swapped with say a 5 or 6TB drive on my own? (1 Answer)Answers
Thank you for your question! The DVR can record 8 channels at 15FPS while set to 1080P. The cameras do not have microphones, though the DVR does have 4x audio inputs where you can install third party RCA microphones. If you do want to switch the hard drive, it will support up to 8TB but we at Defender cannot support this modification.
- QuestionWhere are Defender products manufactured? (1 Answer)
- QuestionAre the cameras recording in color or in black and white? (1 Answer)Answers
Thank you for your question! The cameras record in colour during daylight. In the dark, infrared nightvision engages in black and white. The black and white in the product description refers to color of the camera casing.
- QuestionDoes the cameras have microphones to listen to live feeds? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan the system be set up to notify on a cell phone via text message for live viewing? And will it notify which camera sensor is triggered? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan I back up the recordings to an external hard drive before it is automatically deleted? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it continue to work if power goes off? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan i watch live from my phone ? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions