Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $199.99
QuestionCan this monitor be mounted to an articulating monitor arm or does it need to stay on the stand? It doesn't appear to have a bracket on the back where a monitor arm can be attached, but it is not clear.
- Answer It does not have the mounting device holes on the back.
QuestionHi, will this monitor work with a Macbook Pro laptop? I only ask because I've gotten a few that have the correct outputs and they haven't worked. Also, can the stand be removed?
- Answer I have the monitor connected to my 2017 MacBook air and have not had any problems. I use an HDMI to MacBook adapter. When you take the monitor out of the box, the stand is not attached, you have to attach it yourself.
QuestionI have a Macbook Pro 2019 with Thunderbolt 3 ports. What type of cable to do I need to get to link this laptop to this monitor?
- Answer Specs say hdmi or vga connectors. However you can get a dock which will have a bunch of connection capabilities and then the dock connects to your computer. Just be sure to get a dock that is for Apple or universal. They can vary from approx $30-$110 depending on size and features.
Questionplanning to buy two of these to set up as dual monitors. what is need to connect both of these to a dell laptop?
- Answer Each monitor comes with one HDMI cable, and so if your computer tower has 2 HDMI connections ports that's all you need. However, if the tower has only one you can either purchase a docking station with at least one HDMI cable connection port (I purchased a j5create SB 3.0 Mini Doc JUD380, which works perfectly with mine). The other choice is to purchase a HDMI to VGA adaptor cable/connector. Hope this helps you.
I would recommend:
Questioncan you download minecraft on it
- Answer You can download any game to the PC. You do not download to the monitor. If your question is can you play minecraft on it then the answer is yes. But if you are into heavy gaming with super high frame rates you may want to look into a more expensive monitor with a higher refresh rate.
- Answer The Dell monitor doesn't have the camera/microphone you need, however if you are using a laptop with a camera, you can have both the laptop and monitor screens up at the same time. Using the laptop to record your image and the monitor to see enlarged images of the other persons you are communicating with Skype.
- Answer This monitor has a maximum preset resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 75 Hz for a HDMI port.
- Answer Hello! Yes. This does have an HDMI 2.0. The input lag is 9 milliseconds.
- Answer Yes, the screen has a matte finish. I just picked one up.
QuestionWill this work with macbook pro?
- Answer The monitor has both an HDMI and VGA input so assuming that you are talking about a newer Macbook Pro model then yes it will work. The easiest way to connect would be via a 1 to 1 connection of a USB type C to HDMI. (Both male) If you are instead in the market for an adapter that would have an hdmi port as well as other connections such as USB A's or even an SD card reader then there are a ton of options out there but these are some I recommend.
I would recommend:
QuestionCan I use this monitor as a dual monitor to connect to my dell laptop? If yes, What connection cord will I need in order to connect the two? Note: my dell Laptop has an USB-C port with the letter P next to it as well as a HDMI port.
- Answer I purchased a j5create USB Type-C Dual HDMI Mini Dock. I am pleased with the item.
QuestionCan this monitor be used as a wireless to a desktop unit, similar to a wireless mouse or keyboard? IF NOT is there any monitor that is wireless?
- Answer This monitor connects to a computer via a HMDI cable or a VGA cable. It doesn't have wireless support like a keyboard or a mouse.
- Answer Yes, you can use this monitor as a digital photo frame with only an Amazon fire stick.