Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhy is it so hard to get replacement ink cartriges for my epson xp-630? The ones I did manage to find were refurbished. I want orginal. (2 Answers)Answers
Linda, This is actually a fairly new model, thats one of the reasons I chose it. All my local stores usually have the Epson ink in stock, Including the local BB stores. However, this time of year ink is usually out of stock because everyone printing holiday pics. I Usually order online as most places have free shipping and some places no tax. Brad
- QuestionHow many ink cartridges does this model XP-630 use? black and color (3 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill it do faxing? (4 Answers)
- QuestionWill this printer work with Windows 10? Any problems? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCD/DVD printing (5 Answers)
According to the description on the manufacturer's website, this model has the capability to print directly on inkjet-printable CDs and DVDs. I do not find this mentioned in the product description on the Best Buy website. As this is a necessary feature for any printer I consider, will this print onto CDs/DVDs?Answers
Yes, I was able to print onto a DVD! There's a slot right above the output tray to pull out and insert your DVD into. Just make sure the CD/DVDs you have are able to be printed on! I didn't check before buying mine and while it did print my design onto the DVD, the ink refused to dry because the surface wasn't meant for it.
- Question2 questions #1 What is cost of ink cartridges? #2 See Details. (5 Answers)Answers
I've paid around $12.00 per ink cartridge. A multipack that includes all colors and photo black goes for about $48.00. As long as the printer can find your Wi-Fi signal you should be able to print. You may need a Wi-Fi booster (like Apple Express) to strengthen the signal to reach the top floor.
- Questionwhere is wps pin onxp630 (2 Answers)Answers
The WPS Pin refers to the Pin Number or WEP Code used to access your secure modem. You have to enter this code in order for the printer to be able to connect to your modem for wireless printing. If you are connecting the printer to your computer with a USB cable, you won't need the WEP Key.
- QuestionIs it set up to print from a chromebook? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes this work with Mac ElCapatain 10.11.4 (1 Answer)
- QuestionEpsom printer (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions