Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs it 12v? How can I charge it while on the go? (3 Answers)Answers
You can charge using the AC adapter in an electrical outlet, or charge using the USB cord. It won't charge while in use. You can attach the USB to your laptop to charge, or get a USB adapter car charger and charge by that means. I just bought a USB car charger with multiple ports for around $10.
- QuestionDoes this printer print documents without being connected to wifi? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat sizes of paper can this printer use (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this printer be useful with my android devices? (3 Answers)
- QuestionHow big is it. I travel a lot. Need to be able to put in my carry on bag on plane. (2 Answers)Answers
This printer easily fits in my bag. It's about 11x4x4. I also tuck in the charging cord, an extra black cartridge (I rarely use color) and a folder with paper and there's plenty of room for iPad, jacket, neck pillow and snacks. I could put some of that stuff in my purse and put my purse in the bag, and call it my personal item. If you don't need it during flight, then this would just take a small fraction of your carry on bag.
- QuestionIs there a setting to only print B&W even if the document is in color? We would prefer to have everything in black and white. (4 Answers)Answers
I print in black and white almost exclusively. Yes, you can print color documents in black and white. When you select print on a document it will give you an option for printer settings and you pick black and white from there. You have to select it for each document you print.
- QuestionWill it work with an ipad mini (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it work with windows 10? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan this machine print duplex/double sided? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs this printer compatible with a Samsung Chromebook? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions