Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this tracker show the exact steps or does it just show dots like the flex? Also, does it display time? (12 Answers)Answers
The Alta does display actual steps and time. Depending on the display option you choose - vertical vs. horizontal - the steps might be abbreviated. So, for example, in the vertical display, 8,100 steps would display as 8.1 K. But, if that's an issue for you, simply change the display mode. The time is clearly and accurately displayed in both modes.
- Questiondoes it keep heart rate? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it show in coming calls and text (10 Answers)Answers
YES! It will vibrate for calls and when you turn to look at the screen, it will say who is calling. The same for texts. I have experimented and for texts, it will read them up to a certain amount of characters. Idk what the exact count is, but it's a good amount. Long messages will stop with ellipses (...).
- QuestionWaterproof (10 Answers)
Under Overview it states "Waterproof design - So you don't have to worry if you wear it in the shower or get caught in the rain", however is it really waterproof - enough to go swimming with it on?
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
- QuestionDoes the fitbit alta show the actual number of steps, or does it just show dots representing the steps like the fitbit flex does? (10 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the difference between the alta and the flex? (10 Answers)Answers
The Fitbit Alta is an upgraded version of its Flex wristband activity tracker. Fitbit Alta has next-generation Fitbit features. The sleek design is comfortable to wear and the OLED screen tells you the time when you left the device up to read it. The Alta also provides call notifications, text messages and calendar reminders from your smartphone via Bluetooth.
- QuestionDoes the Alta have the alarm and sleep tracking functions? (10 Answers)
- Questiontime (10 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes this alta have a vibrate for alarm like the fitbit flex? (10 Answers)
- QuestionCan you read the texts and does it say who's calling? (10 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions