- QuestionDoes this product come with the USB charging cord and the extra wristbands? (12 Answers)
- QuestionHow difficult is it to set it up accurately? (11 Answers)Answers
I gave this to my brother for Christmas and he had it on and running before our family was done opening gifts. He has been using it everyday since. The setup was quick and easy for him and he is not extremely tech savvy.
- QuestionUsing Fitbit with pc (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it tell the time of day (11 Answers)
- QuestionDo I need to buy a charger or does it come with one? (11 Answers)
- QuestionWill I be able to keep it on when I go swimming? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it track while using an elliptical? (11 Answers)Answers
My wife and I both have Fitbits (I have Flex and she has the Charge) both work when we are on our elliptical. The fitbit tracks the movement of whatever arm you wear it on. My wife wore her's the market and got 0 steps during her 30 minute trip because she was pushing a cart and her arm basically never moved.
- QuestionWill Best Buy replace if the Fitbit Flex stops tracking stepd and sleep? (11 Answers)
I purchased by Fitbit Flex on 8/8/14 at Best Buy in Tyler, TX. During the night Sunday it stopped tracking my sleep. I subsequently realized it also was no longer tracking steps. I reset it according to the Fitbit website instructions, but to no avail. Can I return it the Best Buy store for a replacement?Answers
The Fitbit Flex comes with a 1 year warranty. I did not purchase any additional protection because it was not offered at the time of purchase. I took it back withal the paperwork, including an email response from Fitbit. They did replace it but I had to ask to speak with a manager in order to get that accomplished.
- QuestionDoes it automatically go to sleep mode? Or have to be switched on? (14 Answers)Answers
I found this information for you, "Tracking your sleep is another useful feature as long as you can remember to put the Flex into sleep tracking mode when you go to bed. You do this by rapidly tapping the Flex. You’ll need to remember to toggle back into activity tracking mode when you wake up too".
- QuestionDoes the flex sync with an Apple I-pad? (11 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions