Questions & Answers
- QuestionQuestion is there suppose to be a continuous non stop buzzing sound from the cooler? (3 Answers)Answers
This unit does have a slight buzz to it. The cooling mechanism is what does this. I have two different units (18 and 8 bottle) and they both have the same nose to them. I have gotten used to it and seldom hear it anymore.
- Questionwhat are the outside dimensions of the refrigerator (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan it hold bottles of Champagne as well? Is the Depth long enough? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the top and bottom degrees needs to be on (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow many bottles fits on each zone? Understand that 18 total. Is it 9 and 9 ? (4 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the door have to be opened past 90 degrees to slide the shelves out? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo the large 1.5 liter wine bottles fit in this unit? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it hold 1.5 liter wine bottles? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this particular cooler be placed as a built in in a bar cabinet? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan this be mounted under counter ? (3 Answers)Answers
I wouldn't imagine so unless there was enough air-flow behind the unit. I had cut some of the air off to the rear of my cooler by keeping it pressed up against the wall and then staking boxes on top of the cooler and it had a hard time maintaining a cool temperature.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions