Questions & Answers
- QuestionDid any one have trouble with their ice maker and water system? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhich water line install kit should be used with my Frigidaire refrigerator, copper or stainless steel? (11 Answers)Answers
I would personally use copper or the flexible plastic tubing. I always use the flexible plastic because it easily allows me to move the fridge out, if I need to get behind it for some reason. Copper will work but you can kink it or break it if it is moved too much.
- QuestionDo magnets stick to the door (11 Answers)
I have noticed that only about 30% of stainless steel fridges are magnetic, which is important to me. A similar model FGHS2655PF was reviewed as being magnetic, but I wanted to know if this one is as well.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
- QuestionIs there storage room around/on the same shelf as the ice maker? (11 Answers)Answers
Hi, thank you for your inquiry submission. That is a great question. Refrigerator model FGHS2631PF has available space above the ice maker. A customized shelf for pizza and standard sized ice cream tubs. We hope this information is of assistance. Feel free to contact us directly or via the Q&A forum on this website.-Best Regards-
- QuestionWidth of Unit (11 Answers)Answers
Good Morning Anonymous, We hope to assist you with your concern. The unit itself is 69 7/8 inches high and has a depth and width of 35 7/8 inches. We recommend to allow sufficient clearances for ease of installation, proper air circulation, plumbing and electrical connections. For the sides and top it is best to leave a clearance of 3/8 inches and 1 inch for the rear. Thank you for your question.
- QuestionIs anyone having trouble with the refrigerator drawers sticking and being hard to pull in and out? My chill drawer is so hard to pull out that it actually makes an agonizing screeching sound? Is there anything I can do to fix this? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat shape ice does this make? (11 Answers)
- QuestionIs anyone having trouble with their refrigerator making unpleasant disturbing sound, which starts in the morning and again in the evening, like a truck honking it's horn, along with very high pitch growling sound? (2 Answers)
- QuestionShould the water be chilled? (9 Answers)
I got this yesterday and last night my wife said water is room temperature even though the fridge and freezer are down to 0 and 37. I said it will chill overnight, well this morning it is still room temp.Answers
I was told the freezer side should be lower than zero. Mine is set at minus 3. And the refrigerator is set at 40.i got the number for the settings from geek squad. I thought the same as you and I felt something was broke or wrong.i contacted the geek squad and they came out and rest the temperature and i have no problem. My refrigerator is cold and the water in the freezer portion is cold. Hope this helps. I called for the manufacturer help and they where no help. Told me something like i hadnto wait 2 weeks for a repair person. Thank goodness i had geek squad, they came the next day. And the refrigerator was not broke just the temperature set too low.
- QuestionARE the SIDES STAINLESS STEEL AS WELL? I want a refrigerator that is all stainless steel.... (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions