Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $656.99
QuestionWhy do the bottom 2 shelves only come out 2” when the rest of the shelves come out much further?
- Answer Hi Lisa! Thank you for your inquiry. Due to the compressor being located in the back rear, the lower shelves are designed smaller and would not come out further than the rest of the shelves. We hope this information was helpful. -Ciara
QuestionHow can I remove a shelf to fit in Burgundy bottles? I don't want to force one out.... Thank you for your help!
- Answer Hello, fzuback! Gripping both sides of the shelf, you should be able to slide the shelf out to make your desired adjustments. For any additional questions or assistance, please feel free to contact us. ~Briana
QuestionIs the door only able to pivot of the right side of the fridge or can it be reconfigured so that it pivots of the left side?
- Answer It comes with an adaptor so you can use the door either way.
- Answer Hi Jimmy. The fronts are wood and the rails are coated metal. ~ Anna
QuestionCan champagne bottles with a larger diameter 3.5-3.75” be stored in this cooler? Can any of the shelves be removed to accommodate?
- Answer Hey, Chrisa! The shelves in the model you selected can be removed to accommodate larger diameter bottles. ~Courtney
- Answer Hi there, Frigidaire Customer. While every shelf may not be able to support a beer bottle, this model does have a Convertible Shelf that holds wine bottles or 12 oz. cans. Hope this helps! –Alexis
- Answer We hate to hear you wine cooler is displaying an error code! If that code persists after resetting the power, please don’t hesitate to connect with us directly for assistance. We’re available via Live Chat on our website or through our Customer Support line at 1-800-374-4432 (M-F, 8:30AM-8PM EST), and we’re here if you need us! ~ Hailea
- Answer Hi JC. We would recommend stacking the wine cooler as they were not designed to hold the full weight of another on top. Thank you for the inquiry. ~ Anna
- Answer Thanks for reaching out to us, Joep! We were able to see the shelves extended out partially. We hope this information was helpful to you and your shopping experience. -Ciara
QuestionWill the Temperature indicator also display the current refrigerator temperature, or just the set temperature?
- Answer Hello, Please contact the manufacturer for the answer to this question. Thank you
- Answer They do not roll out but they do Pull out for easy access. If there is a draw back to this cooler this would be it though. The shelfs could work more easily to get a higher rating.
- Answer Thank you for your question, AmyS! The wine cooler FGWC5233TS requires a two inch space on the back for proper air circulation. Please, do not hesitate to contact us directly or via the Q&A forum on this website for any additional assistance. –Thanks!-
QuestionWhoever is answering the bottle size question is apparently not a wine drinker. Bordeaux, burgundy, chardonnay, champagne and riesling bottles all come in 750 ml. That is not the issue; the issue is circumference. Will all the bottle styles fit??
- Answer Thank you for reaching out to us, Dennis! You can locate the recommended bottle size within the manual of the wine cooler. Please contact us directly for assistance with locating an online copy of the manual. –Thanks!-
QuestionWill the shelves accommodate pinot noir wine bottles? I would really like to see this wine cooler before I purchase it as I assume it is not returnable. Any suggestions?
- Answer Yes. There is a section that holds Pinot with no problem
QuestionYour answer about bottle sizes was equivocal. There is no such thing as a "standard size wine bottle". So, will the shelves hold bordeaux, burgundy, chardonnay and riesling bottle sizes?
- Answer Hello Dennis, thank you for connecting with us! The wine cooler is designed to hold bottles of 750mL. You can locate the bottle size within the manual. Please contact us directly for additional assistance. –Thanks!-