Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $169.99
The regular price is $199.99
QuestionIt’s says “waterproof” and I’m not that techy lol does this mean I can take underwater pictures?
- Answer My son dropped his camera in the ocean and was found the next day and worked perfectly fine. So I’d say yes. And yes you can take pics in the water
QuestionJust unboxed finepix xp140 and the battery won't charge. Interestingly while the charger is plugged in I'm able to turn the camera on, yet the battery doesn't charge. Am I doing something wrong?
- Answer I just purchased this camera and I experienced the same thing. The camera charged when I plugged it in, but when I unplugged it, it wouldn't work. I took out the battery and noticed that there is a + and -, so I assumed I put the battery in wrong. Once I aligned it correctly and turned on the camera, voila, it worked.
- Answer I transfer them from the Sd card I bought for the camera to my computer. If you’re Mac doesn’t have an Sd card slot Apple or Insignia makes a dongle to read Sd cards.
- Answer You can take approximately 400 pictures or so before the battery is dead.
- Answer Well, I haven't tried it yet, but it says it can be dropped up to six feet. It is definitely a bit "thicker" than your average pocket point and shoot camera. Feels more heavy duty so it should be able to withstand a lot more than your average camera. I kinda think of it like a regular point and shoot but with an extra added shell.
QuestionI just bought this camera and tried to set the date and time but it doesn't work .So how can I do that ? Also I took a few pictures and they show up on the camera . But when I put the SD card in my computer the pictures are not there .
- Answer If you take the SD card out you will see all the pictures.
QuestionCAN THE XP140 BE CHARGED IN EUROPE ON 220VOLT WITH AN ADAPTER PLUG BUT NOT A POWER CONVERTOR?.
- Answer We had no problem plugging the camera’s cable into the adaptor which was plugged into the outlet.
Questionre fujifilm finepix xp 140 underwater camera, how long with shooting pictures does the battery last and do you have to take out the battery to recharge it or just leave it in the camera and recharge it inside the camera and how long to charge the battery
- Answer The battery doesn’t last very long ( only about 15 pictures worth of life) if you leave the Bluetooth feature on. I turned that off and was pleased with the battery life. I only use the Bluetooth feature when I am ready to sync the camera to my iPad or phone. My package came with one battery and a cable to charge it via USB. I ordered additional batteries and an outlet charger and I am really glad I did.
QuestionI’m looking for a waterproof camera that is compatible with my iPhone. Is this one compatible with iPhones and does it have the ability to transfer photos to the phone via Bluetooth
- Answer The only way you can transfer pics via either Bluetooth or WiFi seems to be the appalling Fuji app which I have deleted because it's so bad. XP140 user here. I hate having to put the card in a reader but that seems to be the best way. The app is also appalling from a privacy perspective as it basically has access to everything on your phone.
- Answer Yes, the full pdf manual can be found online. http://fujifilm-dsc.com/en/manual/xp140/xp140_omw_en_s_f.pdf