Questions & Answers
- Answer It's available for preorder elsewhere already. Has been for a while. Looks like Best Buy has no love for Fuji X. It appears that they don't even sell the 55-200 anymore. They used to have that lens in stock at the stores.
- Answer Yes, this listing includes a battery and the charger.
Questionall the Fuji X-T2's sold as body only have a picture showing the body and the battery grip. Is the battery grip included? Its kind of confusing to me. I'd assume it is, since it's not in the "frequently bought together" area.
- Answer No the grip is optional but unless otherwise noted its separate. Goes for around $300 but we’ll worth it
- Answer The X-T2 accepts a standard 1/4-20 tripod screw. It can be mounted on a tripod directly, or accommodate a quick-release plate/l-plate.
- Answer No both the camera and the optional battery grip have tripod mounts. With the grip on the camera tripod mount is used to secure the grip to the body, so there is an additional mount on the bottom of the grip. See attached image.
I would recommend:
- Answer Bestbuy now has this camera in stock. I ordered mine and had it in hand within 3 days.
- Answer Unfortunately, I think the Fujifilm cameras from Best Buy are only available online. Even the Best Buy with the most photography gear in my state doesn't stock them.