Questions & Answers
- QuestionMy wall space is 25" wide X 28" tall and 21" tall ... is this measurement (1 Answer)Answers
Dear Terry - this is Nancy at GE and I am happy to help you. This 27" double wall oven has the following dimensions: Overall Height 52-1/8 in Overall Width 26-23/32 in Overall Depth 26-5/8 in Cabinet Width 27 in Cabinet Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d) (in.) 25 x 49-11/16 x 23-1/2 I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- Questionwill this double oven fit into my 27" wide cabinet? (5 Answers)Answers
Hi-this is Sue from GE. We appreciate your interest in our GE 27" Built-In Double Wall Oven JK3500SFSS. Yes. Model JK3500SFSS is designed to be installed into a 27" wall cabinet. The Cutout Dimensions are (w x h x d) (in.) 25 x 49-11/16 x 23-1/2. I suggest to view the installation instructions to prepare the opening. I have provided the link for you: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=31-10856-1.pdf Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionWhat is the installation fee (4 Answers)
- QuestionDose this come in black stainless (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Kat- We are excited to hear of your interest in our Black Stainless finish! Black Stainless adds sleekness and originality. It wipes clean in seconds, remaining free from smudges, but full of character. GE® JK3500DFBB is not available in Black Stainless. We offer Stainless Steel JK3500SFSS, Black JK3500DFBB and White JK3500DFWW. Check out our GE Profile™ Series 27" Built-In Double Convection Wall Oven PK7500BLTS in Black Stainless. Explore our GE BLACK STAINLESS APPLIANCES: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/black-stainless-steel-appliances.htm - Keep in touch! SUEatGEA
- QuestionCan you give me the EXTERIOR dimensions of each of the oven doors and of the upper control panel.? Thank you. (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Ed- Thanks for viewing GE! We are happy to provide the dimensions. Top and bottom doors have same dimensions: Height: 21.56”, Width: 26.75”, Thickness: 1.8”. Also, the control panel dimensions are approximately 26-3/4" Width, 5-3/16" Height, 1-1/8" Depth. We hope this helps. Keep in touch! SUEatGEA
- QuestionCan you tell me the cost for delivery and installation and, the removal of the old oven. Thanks (1 Answer)
- QuestionI just bought a double wall oven model GE - 27" Built-In Double Electric Wall Oven - White-on-White Model: JK3500DFWWSKU: 9559657 My cut out dimensions are 25.25" wide by 50" tall Will these cutout dimensions work? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo the oven lights have an of/off switch? Someone said elsewhere that the lights only came on when you open the doors? (4 Answers)
- QuestionInstalling a GE JK3500DFCC wall oven (2 Answers)
I am thinking about installing a GE JK3500DFCC, 27 inch wall oven in place of an old Kitchenaid 27 wall oven,-- Model number KE0S277YAL-4, 20 years old. Are they likely to be interchangeable.? Cut out size the same?Answers
I replaced that same double wall oven--The cabinet cutout was larger than required for the GE...Had to make a larger panel to cover the space under the lower oven; my cabinet manufacturer did not have a bigger one. The new oven is really efficient--Did take a little getting used to, since I've never had an electric oven before, but I really like it!
- QuestionIs the certified sabbath mode found in both upper and lower ovens? (JK3500DFWW) (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions