Questions & Answers
- QuestionThe height of this unit is listed as 14 inches. Does that include the rubber feet? I am replacing a GE Profile Model JE2160SF01. It has a Trim kit JX2130 with a height opening of 13 1/4 inches. I would like to reuse the trim kit. Thank you. (3 Answers)Answers
Our original microwave was a GE Profile JE2160SF03 with trim kit JX2130SH. We replaced the microwave with PEB7226SFSS and used the old trim kit. It fit perfectly. All the holes matched. No problem and saved lots of money!
- Questionwhat are the dimensions of this microwave? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this model interchangeable with model PEB7226sf1ss? Are the trim kits interchangeable as well? Thanks (2 Answers)Answers
Hello - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. Model PEB7226SF1SS and PEB7226SFSS are the same model microwave. The actual model number on the rating plate may contain additional identifying numbers or letters in case parts need to be ordered in the future. These models are interchangeable. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- Questioncan I order a built-in trim kit for this unit? (5 Answers)Answers
Hi-this is Sue from GE. We appreciate your interest! Yes! We offer two built-in trim kits to use with model PEB7226SFSS. GE - 30" Trim Kit Model: JX7230SFSS SKU: 2877228 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ge-30-trim-kit-for-most-ge-2-2-cu-ft-microwaves-stainless-steel/2877228.p?id=1219080296775&skuId=2877228 GE- 27" Trim Kit Model: JX7227SFSS The GE Parts & Accessories Store can be reached at 1-877-959-8688. We hope this is helpful!
- QuestionI have a 2005 model GE profile Microwave JE1860SH04 and wondered if there was a newer microwave that I could install and use the old trim kit (2 Answers)Answers
It depends on your trim kit, as not all of the holes match up. The trim kits compatible with above model are JX7230SFSS and JX7227SFSS. Your model was compatible with trim kits JX1830 and JX1827 which were for 1.8 cubic foot microwaves.
- QuestionCan you get this model or is there another model with the same or greater wattage and cubic ft. ? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Coop- This is Sue at GE Appliances. We are excited to hear of your interest in our Countertop Microwaves! We do not offer a model greater than 2.2 cu. ft. capacity. We also offer GE Profile™ Series 2.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave Oven JES2251SJ with 1200 cooking wattage. Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionWill this microwave work as a replacement for our current built-in PEB7226DF1WW (looks like this one is missing the "1". perhaps it is it the replacement #)? That is, would it fit the same trim plate? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Lee- Thanks for viewing our GE Profile™ Series Microwave Oven PEB7226DFWW! We know you have choices and appreciate the trust you've placed in us. PEB7226DFWW and PEB7226DF1WW are the same and compatible with the same trim kits: GE® Optional 30" Built-In Trim Kit JX7230DFWW, GE® Optional 27" Built-In Trim Kit JX7227DFWW. When the model is manufactured, these extra letters/numbers ("1") are placed on the appliance rating plate and product registration card. These letters/numbers are used to identify manufacturing specific data when the appliance is made. Should service or parts be needed, these are used as identifiers for the specific appliance. Thanks again for your loyalty. Keep in touch! SUE@GEA
- QuestionExisting Ge model JVM1870SF02. Need a stainless Steel with same dimensions. (1 Answer)
- QuestionWill this fit in the space where we have a JE2160SF02 GEProfile built in we have the trim kit (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Karenp- We certainly appreciate your loyalty! While model PEB7226SFSS is the comparable replacement model, built-in trim kits are not interchangeable. See the following link: http://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-support-search-content?contentId=23331 - This model is compatible with GE® Optional 30" Built-In Trim Kit JX7230SFSS and GE® Optional 27" Built-In Trim Kit JX7227SFSS. Check out the Quick Specs at the following link: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=240379_peb7226sf_c2.pdf - Keep in touch. We are always eager to provide assistance. Sue@GEA
- QuestionWe are having to replace our JE2160SF01 that just died (since 2004!). We have trim kit JX2127 that we bought with the 2160. Do you know of any compatible M/Wave ovens that would be compatible with this trim kit? I'm seeing conflicting user opinions. (1 Answer)Answers
Hello Howjan - I am sorry to say that microwave trim kits are model specific. Please review the following link regarding the replacement of a built-in microwave: http://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-support-search-content?contentId=23332 . Here is the current model that replaced what you have: http://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-specs/PEB9159SJSS . Here is the 27 inch wide trim kit for the model I specified: https://www.geapplianceparts.com/store/parts/spec/JX9152SJSS . TREY@GEA
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions