Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs the other Guardzilla home security system required for this camera to work correctly? Or will this work on network alone. (3 Answers)Answers
There is no Guardzilla hub or "system" as you called it , each Guardzilla camera connects directly to your home WiFi . The difference between the 2 models is whether it is weather resistant with a wall mount ( this one ) or designed to just sit on a table or shelf ( the other model)
- QuestionDoes the camera record video? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan you use rechargeable batteries the lithium ones are so expensive and drain in less than a month with the motion even set at low motion. (2 Answers)Answers
They are expensive but I have been told by Customer Service that those are the only ones to use.Go to your settings and set your motion sensitivity to medium or low. That may cut down on your battery usage, I think they should last longer too. CS told me they should last about 3 months which is not correct unless you have lower sensitivity. I have a lot of motion and mine don't last. Hope this helps!
- QuestionWhat is the wifi range capability? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the camera motion activated? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCould this camera be used in the woods as a game camera and does it have infared or is it just a video camera ? (3 Answers)Answers
This camera, just as the indoor Guardzilla, has night shot mode, but is not quick on the draw where it would catch a deer running by it on video. However, If the deer was walking towards the camera from about 20ft away it will catch the video..
- QuestionHow is it powered? (3 Answers)
- Questionthe mic and speaker icons dont tun on/green. no sound or two way audio. how do I fix? (0 Answers)
- QuestionI would like to know if it's the old 720 P or is this camera 1080 P. This is the most important part to me and know where the specifications does it specify this . (0 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the email address I am supposed to use, in order to email a copy of my receipt, to receive the $25 gift card? (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions