Questions & Answers
QuestionAccording to the inner dimensions of the freezer, as listed by Haier in one of the answers, a standard frozen pizza box (approximately 12.5" sq x 1".) would not fit, not even at an angle. Is this so?
- Answer Hmmm, I own this fridge and an extra large pizza would most likely not fit. I only buy pizza bagels and smaller personal sized pizzas and they easily fit. I don’t think an extra large family size frozen pizza would fit. The extra large pizza does fit in the fridge but not in the freezer. It’s been a great little fridge for me thus far. Has plenty of space, and has the four door thing that mostly more expensive fridges have for way less the price. You can also easily take out the freezer drawers to create more space for larger box items. I’ve done this to fit a large box of frozen hamburgers I bought from Sams one time for a party. The size of the pizza box you listed I’m fairly positive would actually fit in the freezer but you may have to take out a freezer drawer.
- Answer Hello BigRay - Fresh Food interior dimensions (approx.) are 35"H x 28¼"W x 15"D. Fresh Food Shelves (approx.) dimensions: Lower Shelf (1): 12 ¼"D x 28"W; Upper Shelves (2): 13 ¼"D x 28"W. Distance between Fresh Food Shelves:10 ¼". Fresh Food Door Bins (approx.) dimensions: 3 door bins on each side: 4 ½"H x 11 7/8"W (front) and 10"W (rear) x 3 5/8"D. Distance between door bins: 8", 8", 16 ¼". Lowest bin will hold a 2-Liter bottle. Fresh Food Crispers (bins): 12 ½"H X 11 ½"W X 7". - TREY@HAIER
QuestionI am interested in the Haier refrigerators. I understand that they are not in the stores, and must be ordered. If I order one sight unseen, can it be returned?
- Answer We bought ours from JC Penny; they had the unit on display.
QuestionI have a 36 inch wide opening for my refrigerator. One side is met with counter but the other side is enclosed by a wall. Will this fit in the space I have and be able to open comfortably enough for normal usage?
- Answer Hello MelissaM - This model is 32.75 inches wide. If there is a wall or cabinet preventing the door from opening all the way, the side with the obstruction will require 12" clearance. Crispers can be opened all the way when the doors are at 90 degrees. To remove crispers, doors must be fully opened. - TREY@HAIER
QuestionWhat are the dimensions of this refrigerator.....height, width, extension into the room with door.....pretty basic stuff....why not have that in the description?????
- Answer Hello Penny - The unit dimensions for this model, including the doors are: 71.0 inches H x 32.75 inches W x 26.5 inches D. - TREY@HAIER
- Answer Hello - Depth without door for this model is 23”. - TREY@HAIER
QuestionHow far does the refrigerator door need to open so that you can pull out the drawers in the refrigerator completely. For instance what degree does the door need to open to?
- Answer I open the doors to about 90 degrees to the shelves and the drawers open to about the length of the opened door.
QuestionIs this stainless steel finish more of a silver (like typical stainless steel appliances)? Or does it have more of a tan undertone to it? Ordered GE range, dishwasher & microwave that have the more silver stainless steel finish curious if they will match.
- Answer Hello jh988968 - There is always a small variance between stainless steel. However you should have no issues with this model matching GE Appliance stainless steel models. -TREY@HAIER
QuestionCan I get this in any other color? I have a copper sink and this just will not look right. Thanks
- Answer Hello Grammy. This model comes in stainless steel only. We do not offer any other colors at this time. Thanks for checking. Olga
QuestionIs this a refrigerator on the top and a freezer on the bottom? or does this SIZE come in a french door configuration? I do not want an ice maker, but I do want a freezer on the bottom (the photo of the fridge with the doors open shows ice cream....).
- Answer Hi Notasamsung fan, The freezer is the bottom portion of the model. Thanks for checking. Sadie@Haier
- Answer If your local Best Buy does not have it, which they probably don't you can sometimes see a floor model at Home Depot, Lowes, or other appliance shops. Best Buy will price match and you earn rewards with Best Buy so I like that part about buying from them. Before I purchased I saw this unit at a local appliance store first.
QuestionI LOVE the look of this fridge and am ready to order, but am getting mixed messages on the possibility of storing gallon sized milk on the lowest shelf. I buy 4 at a time and cannot tell if the shelf will be tall enough for storing gallon jugs. Thanks : )
- Answer This is a very nice looking refrigerator and the shelves are adjustable. But because the unit is counter depth (only 24" deep) it is a small capacity refrigerator. If you are storing multiple large items you might go with a non counter depth refrigerator (Haier does not make one in this design, unfortunately). I went with this refrigerator because of the superior design, it just looks great and expensive but it lacks capacity. You should first go and preview it at your local appliance store.
QuestionMy height opening is exactly 71". I really want this fridge as it is difficult to find counter depth ones. Is there any wiggle room with the height? is the 71" spec 100% accurate? Can legs come off to lower a bit?
- Answer We bought the fridge for a relative and it was delivered to her house, so I can't say exactly, but we cut the cupboard above the fridge down so that it would be 72 inches above the floor, and I included a picture of how much room there is between the fridge and the cupboard. The hinge might be a problem, depending on what is above it and how far it sticks out from the wall. Sorry I can't be more specific.
- Answer Hello BSerious - this is Nancy at Haier Appliances and we are happy to help you. There are coils underneath, near the back. Warm air is blown out the front from under the unit. We hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
QuestionMy kitchen door way / entrance is exactly 28 inches wide. Will this frige fit through my door way, if they take off the handles ????
- Answer The fridge has no protruding handles. I took my door off to get it into my laundry room.