Questions & Answers
- QuestionAre you able to print/feed multiple envelopes with this printer, as opposed to one at a time? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this printer print with only the black cartridge having ink ? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the difference between this printer and the m477fnw? I am having a hard time figuring out what the difference is between the two that justifies the $50 price difference. (3 Answers)Answers
Well, I learned the hard way. The M477fdw does duplex printing and WILL NOT do LAN wireless printing from your computer. You must use an Ethernet cable. However, you CAN print wireless by installing a mobile APP. This printer DOES duplex printing automatically. The M477fnw DOES not do duplex printing (two-sided printing) automatically, however, you can do it manually and this printer is a LAN wireless printer, or you can use a mobile APP or the good old Ethernet cable. So choose what is important to you?
- QuestionDoes this printer scan double sided documents all at once? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it work with windows 10? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you scan and send documents directly to your email from this printer? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan I use 65lb postcard paper from the regular 250 page capacity tray or do I have to use the document feeder? (1 Answer)Answers
The HP Web site states that the 477 series can handle a maximum paper weight of 47 lb, through Tray 1 (the fold-out tray) and only if duplexing is not used. If duplexing then the max weight is 43 lb. You can not print using the document feeder; that is only for scanning of documents.
- QuestionDoes this HP Laser Jet pro Mfp M 477 fdn printer do 11x 17 paper also ? (3 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhat is the height and width (1 Answer)
- QuestionThe information supplied says that the printer comes with 4 x pre-installed toner cartridges. Are the cartridges standard-yield or the reduced-yield that usually come with new printers? (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions