Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,399.99
QuestionHas anyone actually bought this? It seems like gambling - you have no idea what brands you're getting for the different components - for me that means I'm not going to buy!
- Answer I bought it and it is excellent. I was looking for a system that had the latest processor WITHOUT liquid cooling and with a strong graphics card. This PC fit the bill to a tee. You can't go wrong for the price and the parts. The motherboard that came with my PC was a Gigabyte B460M DS3H AC version that is a relatively decent and housed within a newer versioned iBuy tempered glass case and has a UEFI bios. The graphics card is a MSI branded Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060. The best part of the PC I feel and the main reason for me getting it was the iCore 7 (10th) generation processor that DOES NOT have to use liquid cooling and also has integrated graphics if your video card should ever fail and need to be replaced. Plenty of fans to keep things everything cool. I am not against liquid cooling but it just isn't for me. My point of view on that was that liquids and electronics don't go together. In closing I don't believe you'd find a better priced system with matching components for the price of this particular system.
QuestionCan this handle streaming fortnite on obs on fortnite low settings and if so how much fps will you get
- Answer Hello, Yes, this system can easily handle streaming while playing so expect to see high frames! Thank you for your question!
QuestionDoes this CPU have Wi-Fi? because in the overview it does not say anything about wifi, but in the specifications it says that it has Wi-Fi
- Answer Hello, This PC does come with WiFi!
QuestionHi, I was wondering considering this comes with a ssd and a hard drive which will the operating system come installed on. I hoping/figuring the ssd but wanted to be sure! Thanks.
- Answer Hello. The operating system, Windows 10, will be installed on the SSD.
QuestionDoes this computer have an i7-10700 or a i7-10700k? Under specs it says the gigahertz is equivalent to an i7-10700k (3.7 GHz) but the computer is currently listed as only having a normal i7-10700.
- Answer It has a i7-10700 (2.9 ghz base clock speed). I was hoping for the i7-10700k but it was not. Still pretty good specs for price.
QuestionTitle suggests 480GB SSD, but in Specs, states to only have 240GB SSD. Which description is accurate?
- Answer Hello, The title is correct, this system has a 480GB SSD We will fix the specs, thank you for letting us know!
QuestionWould I be able to replace the GPU with an RTX2070 super? I just bought this computer a few months back and I'm not sure if I would be able to update the GPU.
- Answer Hello, Yes you can upgrade to an RTX 2070 Super, but you would have to upgrade the power supply as well.
- Answer Hello, This system will be able to run those programs with ease!
- Answer Hello, This CPU is not unlocked, so you cannot overclock it.
QuestionWhat is the brand name of the ram? I want to order the upgrade through part picker but they only have one 2933 and it appears it’s not the same brand in the computer. Also if I get 3000-3200 will it work? I know I will only get 2933.
- Answer Hello, We use a variety of RAM sticks in our systems depending on what we have in stock, so you would have to wait until you have your system to check the RAM model. We recommend using matching RAM in this system so that you do not run into any compatibility issues.
QuestionI understand that this computer isn't Bluetooth compatible. How easy is it to add a Bluetooth adapter if possible?
- Answer Hello, It is very easy to add a Bluetooth adapter, there are USB versions that you can plug right into the computer.
QuestionWhat is the warranty on this PC? Also, should I get this PC if I want to run next gen games on high-ultra with high FPS? I also plan on playing games like Warzone, RDR2, The Witcher 3, and Microsoft’s Flight Simulator 2020 that recently came out.
- Answer Hello, This PC has 1 year parts and labor warranty. This PC can play all those games you listed, and will handle any future triple AAA titles!
- Answer came with Microsoft office trial
QuestionIn regard to the cooling fans can anybody comment on the following: when gaming do the fans constantly run? If so, is the fan noise loud and/or bothersome? Can the fans keep the system relatively cool or does it run on the warmer side?
- Answer The fans constantly run while the pc is on, but they tend to stay quiet. The fans are able to keep the cpu and gpu relatively cool.
QuestionMy friend's computer came without windows activated and doesn't know where the code is. How can he activate windows????????????
- Answer Hello, A windows key should have been provided with the system. If your friend is unable to find it, please have him contact our customer service team.